Forty Four

Demi

"I'll miss you" he nodded as he leant down to kiss me.

"I'll miss you too, Angel" he caressed the side of my face. "See ya tomorrow" I pulled away from him, sticking out my bottom lip. He laughed as he ran his thumb along it. "You won't even realise that I've gone" I rolled my eyes as he smirked. "You'll be having too much fun yourself."

"I know what bachelor parties entail and it's strippers" he laughed as he cupped my face in his hands.

"As far as I know there isn't gonna be strippers" I rolled my eyes again. "I swear to you."

"There'll be strippers, Odell" he laughed as he pressed his lips to mine. I detached our lips and stepped away from him, running my hand down his front and his jaw clenched as I settled my hand between this legs, my hand lightly grabbing his junk. "This is mine. Remember that?"

"It's yours, Angel" my lips twitched into a wide smile. "Nobody but you will ever touch it again. It'll never be inside another woman but you again, I promise" he leant to press his forehead to mine, his eyes remaining locked with mine as he wrapped his hand around my wrist.

"But what if we don't last?" his eyebrows raised and a look of seriousness settled in his eyes.

"That is not going to happen and I don't wanna ever hear you talk like that again, Demetria."

"But I mean it could happen. We don't know what the future holds" I shrugged my shoulders as he moved away from me. "I-What if I die, O? You seriously won't be with anyone again?" he looked as if I'd hurt him. The look in his eyes made my heart ache. Why didn't I just keep my mouth shut?

"I-I don't even wanna think about that. I'm not losing you. No, it's never gonna happen. You're mine and that's it. You aren't going anywhere" I cupped his face in my hands.

"I'm sorry, okay? I-I should have just kept my mouth shut" he wrapped his arms around my waist and held me tight against him. I ran my fingers through his curls as he nuzzled his face into my neck. "I won't ever talk like that again" I pressed a gentle kiss to the nape of his neck as we cuddled together.

-

"For the bride" I took the veil from Jordan and laughed as I placed it on my head. She lowered herself down onto the couch beside me, a smirk plastered across her face as she sipped on her a glass of wine.

"Why do I even need this? We're not going anywhere and you all know that I'm the bride."

"Just in case you forget" my eyes narrowed in on Matthew who was sat on the floor in between Dallas and Jill.

"What's going on?" they all shared a look. "Seriously?" before they even had the chance to reply, there was a knock on the door. I jumped as Jordan squealed, being followed from the room by Kelsey. "Dallas?" her lips formed into a straight line as she shrugged her shoulders. I just rolled my eyes. A moment later music started blasting through the room. I sat up on the sofa as Kelsey and Jordan appeared, wide smiles on their faces. My eyes then moved to the man behind them. He was dark-skinned and tall, wearing a fake fireman uniform. His eyes instantly turned to me, it was obvious that I was the reason he was here because of the veil on my head. My cheeks flushed and everyone cheered as he ripped off his shirt. I can't say I didn't find it hot, I am human after all. I swallowed hard as he began to dance, everyone stood around him as I remained sat on the couch, trying to stop my cheeks from burning too red. I was slowly beginning to flush. His eyes remained on me for most of the time but his focus did turn to someone else every so often. Watching him strip out of his pants reminded me of Odell and I suddenly began to miss him more than I did earlier. I continued to watch the guy in front of me strip but I couldn't get Odell out of my head.

"You okay?" I jumped at the voice, turning to find Dallas.

"I need some air" she looked slightly concerned as I pushed myself up from the sofa and then made my way onto the back patio. The slight LA breeze helped to cool me down. I leant back against the wall and began to take deep breaths. I glanced to the door as Dallas stepped through a moment later, closing it behind her to drown out the noise from inside.

"I brought you some water" I flashed her a brief smile as I took it. "You aren't having cold feet, are you?" I lightly laughed as I shook my head.

"No. I want to marry Odell. I love him more than I've ever loved anyone. I love him that much it's a little scary" I glanced down as I nibbled on my lip. "I just miss him that's all. I didn't prepare myself for a stripper" Dallas lightly laughed as she combed a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I did say you wouldn't want it."

"I don't want to look ungrateful" Dallas shook her head.

"You won't, Honey" I brought the glass of water up to my lips. "Just come back in when you're ready" I flashed her a smile as I nodded. I kept my eyes on her until she had disappeared back into the house. I continued to sip on the water as I stared up at the sky. A week today, I'll be Mrs Odell Beckham.

Odell Beckham Jr photographed with blonde.

The Los Angeles Rams Star, 26, who's engaged to songstress, Demi Lovato, was spotted out in Las Vegas. The engaged heartthrob was seen out with pals at one of Vegas' hottest nightclubs. He was captured through the night with a female blonde. Is there some trouble in paradise for this young couple?

——