Thirty

Demi

Liked by diannadelagarza and 3,815,351 othersddlovato Thank y'all for the best tour of my life 💗View all 1,811,615 commentsiamkittens So proud 🙌🏼obj Beautiful, gorgeous Mama 😻

ddlovato Thank y'all for the best tour of my life 💗
View all 1,811,615 comments
iamkittens So proud 🙌🏼
obj Beautiful, gorgeous Mama 😻

"Do you want to find out baby's gender?" I questioned Odell as I pulled my shirt over my head and then lightly caressed my belly. A smile slowly formed on my face at the flutters I felt.

"I wanna know" I nodded as I glanced back at him.

"I think we should keep it a secret though. I don't really like the idea of gender reveal parties anyway" he nodded as he leant to kiss my cheek. "Are you okay with that?"

"I'm okay with that" he grabbed his shirt which he pulled on, the towel dropping from around his waist. I bit down on my lip at the sight, my lower region reacting to it. Being pregnant has made me horny nearly 100% of the time. I pulled my eyes off him and closed them, trying to push back the need I had to jump his bones because we don't have the time for that. "You okay, Angel?" I bit down on my lip and nodded. "Hormones?" I rolled my eyes as he joked. "I'm dressed, Baby" I swallowed hard as I turned to face him, my cheeks burnt at the smirk he was wearing. "You're so cute" I pushed him away as he leant to kiss me.

"No, if you kiss me, I'll want to take it further and we don't have time for that" he laughed as I walked away from him and began from the closet. I smiled at Batman who lay on the bed. I gave him a scratch and leant to kiss the top of his head. We finished up getting ready and then headed downstairs. I got Batman settled in his crate and then we headed from the house. Odell drove, his hand settled on my thigh as I drew patterns on the back of his hand. I couldn't work out whether the fluttering in my belly was nerves or the baby. They've been fluttering around a lot more recently. It's a comfort. Odell parked near the maternity department and we walked hand in hand into the building. I kept my grip tight on Odell's arm until we were settled in a private room. I released a breath, glancing up at Odell as he cupped my face in his hands. He leant down to kiss me as Dr Jones stepped into the room.

"Afternoon Demi" I flashed her a smile. "I'm going to do all the checks on you and then we'll check on baby, okay?" my nerves just seemed to grow worse as the anticipation to see baby continued to build. Even though I can feel their flutters, it still doesn't help to settle my nerves of being scared that something is wrong. "How's the sickness been?" she asked as I lowered myself back on the bed.

"It's settled. I just can't eat fish which sucks because Nobu is my favourite restaurant" Odell and Dr Jones lightly laughed. "I'm sure I'll let them off though" Odell's hand slid into mine as Dr Jones tapped some buttons on the ultrasound machine. I lifted my shirt up, biting down on my lip as Odell began to comb his fingers through my hair. I held my breath for a moment as Dr Jones pressed the probe against my belly. "A lovely heart rate" I relaxed, flashing Odell a smile as he leant to kiss me. "Lets have a listen" tears blurred my vision as the gentle thumping of the baby's heartbeat filled the room.

"That's incredible" Odell whispered as he tightened his grip on my hand. I nodded as I glanced to meet his gaze, momentarily taking my eyes off the monitor. "I can't believe how much they've grown. It's amazing."

"They've still got a lot of growing to do" Dr Jones lightly smiled as she moved the probe around a little. "Baby is measuring a little larger than 22 weeks but baby does seem perfectly healthy" I wiped the tear quickly from my cheek. "Have you felt any movement from baby yet, Honey?"

"I've felt little flutters but nothing strong enough for Odell to feel" she nodded as she continued to move around the probe.

"You should be able to feel those little kicks soon" my smile widened as I met Odell's gaze. "Now, I have an important question. Are we finding out baby's gender today? Obviously if the little one lets us."

"Yeah, we want to know" she nodded, turning her attention back to the monitor as she moved the probe down towards baby's lower region. My heart pounded against my chest from the anticipation. She moved it around for a moment until she obviously found what she was searching for.

"It looks to me like you're having a little girl."

"A girl?" Dr Jones' lips twitched into a smile as she nodded. I turned to Odell, tears having welled up in his eyes. He quickly wiped at his cheek as he cupped my face in his hands and he leant down to kiss me. My own tears flowed down my cheeks.

-

I sat watching The Notebook, tears pouring down my cheeks as I munched on some salted butter popcorn.

"It's a day of emotions today, huh?" I hit Odell on the chest as he laughed, slowly lowering himself down onto the couch. I slapped his hand away as he reached for some popcorn. "Hey, I made it" I rolled my eyes as I turned to him.

"You made it for me" my lips twitched into a smirk.

"I made it for you and my girl" my smile widened as he leant in to kiss my cheek, his hand moving to my bump. "I love you so much, my Angel, and thank you" my eyebrows scrunched together as he moved the bowl of popcorn off my lap.

"Thank you for what?" he leant in to kiss my belly.

"For having my baby" I combed my fingers through his curls. "Hi Baby Girl" a lump suddenly formed in my throat. "I can't wait to meet you. You're so loved. I'm sure you're going to be beautiful just like your mommy. You can grow up to do whatever you want and be whoever you want. I love you" my tear-filled eyes widened at the light kick against my belly.

"Did you feel that?" he nodded as his smile widened.

"I did" he glanced up at me. "Thank you."

"You don't need to thank me" he caressed the side of my face, leaning in to kiss me as baby girl continued to kick at my belly.

Liked by heathervonnorman, angelokritikos and 1,915,462 others obj My Angels ❤️View all 916,417 commentsddlovato My heart is so fucking full 😩🥺theoneandonlydallaslovato ❤️

obj My Angels ❤️
View all 916,417 comments
ddlovato My heart is so fucking full 😩🥺
theoneandonlydallaslovato ❤️

——