Twenty Nine

Demi

I checked through the couple photos I'd just taken, a smile slowly spreading across my face as arms circled around my waist and hands pressed against my belly.

"You're hot" I bit down on my lip and giggled as Odell nuzzled his face into my neck. I slowly turned to face him and then leant up on my tiptoes to peck his lips. His hands moved to rest on either side of my belly as I pulled away from him. "And I like these little beauties too" I slapped his hand away as he went to touch my breasts.

"They're not for you, Odell" he laughed as he cupped my face and then leant down to kiss me. I pulled away from him as the door to my dressing room was pushed open. I turned to find Phil in the doorway. I flashed him a light but tired smile.

"Are you ready?" I nodded and then turned back to Odell who had kept his eyes down on me as he lightly caressed my belly. My lips twitched into a smile as I leant up to kiss him. The entire time I could feel Phil's eyes on me. Ever since the disagreement about the baby, things between us have been tense. I don't think he likes that I'm having this baby. He doesn't even like that I've changed my tour outfits. He wasn't even supposed to come with me to Europe, he was supposed to stay back in the US with Nick Jonas but because of the baby, he decided he wanted to keep a close eye on me. It isn't like I'm not 25 and I can't look after myself.

"Go and kick ass" I bit down on my lip and giggled as I pulled myself slightly away from Odell. "I'll be stood at the side of the stage, so fucking proud of you" he pressed his lips to my forehead. "Be careful, okay?"

"I'm always careful" his eyes rolled at my smirk.

"Demi, you're clumsy as fuck" I hit him on the chest as I shook my head, trying my hardest not to smile too wide.

"Demi" I glanced to Phil who had his arms crossed over his chest, an inpatient look on his face. "You need to be on stage. You've already changed your outfits, lets not change the time it's supposed to start" I released a breath as I met his gaze.

"I will be on stage, Phil. I know what time it starts, I'm not stupid. You don't need to treat me like a little teenager anymore" his jaw clenched but I felt kinda proud of myself.

"Out. Odell, you need to head out too" I placed my hand on Odell's chest as he stepped forward. I slowly shook my head as I met his angry expression. His stance relaxed as I leant up to kiss him. I smiled against his lips as he deepened the kiss, his hand pressed in the arch of my back. A loud sigh of annoyance made me giggle against his lips. I eventually pulled away from him and turned to Phil who look frustrated. "You're really testing my patience, Demetria" I rolled my eyes as I took a step up to him.

"I'm coming, okay?" I glanced back at Odell over my shoulder as I headed from the room. "I love you" he nodded, a smile slowly spreading across his face.

"And I love you."

"There's plenty of time, Phil. I know what time my concert starts" I pushed my way past him and began down the corridor with him only seconds behind me.

Liked by iamkittens, mileycyrus and 5,815,462 others ddlovato Paris 😈 #tellmeyoulovemetour View all 2,416,524 commentsobj Pregnancy looks good on ya baby 😻🥵       ddlovato They're not for you 🙄😂matthew_scott_montgomery THAT'S MY BESTIE 🔥

ddlovato Paris 😈 #tellmeyoulovemetour
View all 2,416,524 comments
obj Pregnancy looks good on ya baby 😻🥵
ddlovato They're not for you 🙄😂
matthew_scott_montgomery THAT'S MY BESTIE 🔥

-

"I hate the way Phil talks to you. He treats you like such a little kid" I continued to play with Odell's fingers as I lay beside him. He had his arm wrapped around me.

"He's changed so much since he found out about the baby."

"He's an ass" I lightly giggled as I glanced up at him.

"For once, I won't argue with that" he flashed me a light smile. I leant in to kiss him, smiling against his lips as his fingers ran through my hair. "I really want some ice cream" my cheeks burnt as Odell pulled away and laughed. "Shut up" I hit him on the chest and nuzzled my face into my hands out of embarrassment. I didn't mean to say that I wanted ice cream out loud.

"Baby, you don't need to be embarrassed" he combed his fingers through my hair. "But I don't think you have any ice cream" my lower lip stuck out as I glanced up at him. "And I wouldn't even know where to get any from" he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Is this a pregnancy craving?"

"I think so. I've been eating a lot of peanut butter recently too..." I bit down on my lip. "And pickles."

"Please tell me that those aren't together" my cheeks burnt as I smiled over at him. "Baby, that's disgusting."

"It's actually rather nice" he shook his head and dry-heaved. "Don't knock it until you try it" I hit him again on the chest, then slowly pushed myself to sit. I combed my fingers through my hair, grabbing Odell's shirt and pulling it over my head. Odell's fingers lightly caressed my spine.

"Baby, it's 1 am. Where you going?"

"I'm going to get myself some peanut butter. I know there's some in the cupboard" I began from the room, being quiet due to everyone else sleeping. We're heading over to Germany, the bus driving through the night. I rummaged around in the cupboard until I found the peanut butter. I checked in the mini refrigerator and beamed at the jar of pickles. Someone must have managed to pick some up for me because I had finished the last jar yesterday. I almost skipped back to my room, the smile on my face was enormous. Odell laughed at me as I settled on the bed beside him. He watched me with a look of disgust as I dipped the pickle into the peanut butter, moaning as I swallowed.

"That's vile, Baby."

"Try it" I dipped a pickle into the peanut butter and then held it out to Odell who looked disgusted. "Try it" he released a breath and then bit into the pickle. As he chewed, the disgust on his face slowly disappeared. "You like it, don't you?"

"No" I rolled my eyes as he laughed. "Okay, it isn't actually as bad as I thought it would be" my lips twitched into a smirk. "But I won't be eating it again" I bit down on my lip and giggled, focusing back on another pickle.

——