Fourteen

Demi

Liked by theoneandonlydallaslovato, iamkittens and 2,816,562 othersddlovato 💗View all 916,517 othersdiannadelagarza Beautiful 😘obj 😻😻😻

ddlovato 💗
View all 916,517 others
diannadelagarza Beautiful 😘
obj 😻😻😻

Me: I'm so proud of you 😘 You're in for a good fuck when you get home 😉😜

I released a breath as I glanced up from my phone, leaning back against the wall as my feet began to ache. I was watching from a distance as they shot Jesse's take as he stood at the alter. We've been here nearly all day and as much as I'm loving this music video, I'm so over filming it.

I felt the presence of someone beside me but just thinking it was someone from my team, I kind of just ignored them.

"Hi" I jumped at the voice and turned to find Odell. The smile on my face widened as I threw myself at him.

"I didn't think you'd be back until tomorrow" he gently laughed into my neck as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"I kinda lied" I gasped as I pulled away from him and then gently hit him on the chest. "Hey" he lightly grabbed my hand and then pulled me into him, pressing his lips softly to mine. I melted into him, my hand clutching at his shirt. "I always planned to get back for today. I wanted to see you in action. You've seen me at work so I thought I'd come over" my smile widened as I leant up to kiss him again. "Is it not bad luck for me to see you in a wedding dress though?" he mumbled as he detached our lips and glanced down at me, his eyes filing with lust as his tongue slid along his lip. "You look ravishing" I bit down on my lip and lightly giggled.

"It isn't bad luck because this isn't the one I'll be wearing on our wedding day" he cupped my face in his hands and kissed me again. I jumped away from him as the director yelled cut. I glanced over to Jesse who was stood talking to Matthew. It's amazing to do this music video with so many of my friends.

"Have you nearly finished for the day?"

"I hope so because my feet are killing" he flashed me a light smile as he stroked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"So, am I going to get that good fucking tonight?" I rolled my eyes as a smirk formed on his face.

"As long as I get a foot rub? And some food?" he laughed as I bit down on my lip and then leant up to kiss him.

"DEMI!" I pulled away from Odell and glanced to Mark, the director, who waved me over. I flashed Odell a smile, wrapped my hand around his neck and then leant in to peck his lips.

"Work calls."

"I'll watch from here" I nodded as I slightly lifted up my dress so it would be easier to walk down the aisle. I glanced back over my shoulder, my cheeks burning as I noticed Odell staring at me. I gave him a wave, laughing as he quickly jumped from his stare. I bit down on my lip and giggled as I continued down the aisle towards Jesse.

-

"I can't say that I liked all the kissing" I lightly laughed as I remained on Odell's lap, my arms wrapping around his neck, his hands settled on my ass. "There's not anymore of that, is there?" Odell rolled his eyes as I bit down on my lip.

"There's some that you didn't see. It gets a little raunchy, I'm afraid" I giggled as he groaned.

"You did amazing though, Baby. I'm so very proud of you" my cheeks instantly began to burn. "Can you believe your album comes out tonight?" I shook my head as I combed my fingers gently through his curls.

"I'm so nervous for everyone to hear it" he leant up to kiss me.

"You should be so proud of yourself, Baby" I lightly smiled against his lips. "You're a force to be reckoned with, Beautiful" I began to lightly play with his curls. "And if you look anything like you did today at our wedding, I think I may just fall in love with you so much more."

"You saying you don't love me enough already?" he gently laughed as he pressed a kiss to my cheek.

"I love you more than I love football" his lips formed into a smirk as I rolled my eyes. "You know I'm serious, right?"

"I didn't think you could love anything more than football?" I raised my eyebrows as he continued to laugh.

"Well, I now have something to love that little more."

"Just a little more?" I squealed as he nuzzled his face into my neck and he began to nibble on my skin. His hands settled on my lower back as I leant back slightly. "I'm hungry" he pressed his lips to my jawline and he ran his fingers into my hair. "Can we order in?"

"Pizza?" I nodded, squealing as he lifted me off his lap and then lowered me down onto the couch beside him. "You want your usual?" he asked as he leant to grab his phone.

"Yes, please" he nodded as he ordered our food. I smiled down at Batman as he ran over with a toy in his mouth. I slid off the couch, taking the toy from him and then throwing it across the living room. I laughed as he ran and dove onto it. I grabbed my phone as he ran over to me again. I tapped onto my camera as he dropped the toy. I kept my phone pointed at him as I threw the toy and he ran at it again. Odell's fingers combed through my hair as I continued to laugh at Batman. "You're a funny little thing, huh?" I scratched beneath his chin as he climbed onto my lap. "You're cute though, Baby" he placed his front paws on my chest and began to lick my chin.

Liked by joejonas and 2,816,572 othersddlovato #tellmeyouloveme out at midnight 💜 Link in bio

ddlovato #tellmeyouloveme out at midnight 💜 Link in bio.
View all 1,173,862 comments
maddelagarza PROUD 🙌🏼
matthew_scott_montgomery Work of art 😉🔥

——