Forty Seven

Demi | Mature

I had tears threatening to fall down my cheeks so I was in no way prepared for Odell's vows. He lightly took my hand in his and began to play with my fingers as he spoke.

"I clearly remember the day that we met. I'd always found you gorgeous, never thought we'd ever meet. I'm not ashamed to say that I crushed on you when you were on Disney Channel" a laugh came from the guests and my lips twitched at the corners. Odell gently wiped the fallen tear from my cheek. "I heard your laugh before I saw you" I rolled my eyes as he gently laughed. "It's the most beautiful sound I think I've ever heard. It's one of the reasons I fell so quickly in love with you" my cheeks began to burn. "You agreeing to be my girlfriend was the happiest day of my life. I've never in my life felt this way about anyone. You've made me see the world in a different perspective. You've made me so happy, Demetria" I quickly wiped the tears from my cheeks. "You made me a dad" my eyes welled up with more tears. "And even though it was only for a short time, feeling her kicks and watching you grow with her was incredible. I'm sure Iona's up there, smiling down on us with her still probably gummy smile" I swallowed hard to hold in the sob I could feel forcing it's way up my throat. "You're my world, Demi" I had to take a moment to compose myself before I was able to speak.

"Fuck Odell" he gently laughed as did everyone. He lightly wiped the tear from my cheek. "I don't know how I'm gonna follow that" he lifted my hand up and pressed a kiss to the back of it. "The moment that I stared into your eyes, I fell in love and that is the truth. You made me feel like a little teenage girl with a crush. I can't wait to be Mrs Beckham. I can't wait to spend my life with you, travel the world with you and have more babies with you. May 12th, happiest day of my life" his eyes remained on mine, a wide smile on his face.

"Demetria Devonne Lovato, do you take Odell Cornelious Beckham to be your husband, to have and to hold, through sickness and health, for as long as you both shall live?" Odell's eyes rimmed with tears as I nodded.

"I do" I gave his hand a squeeze as he slid the wedding band onto my finger.

"Odell Cornelious Beckham, do you take Demetria Devonne Lovato to be your wife, to have and to hold, through sickness and health, for as long as you both shall live?" I bit the inside of my cheek as my chin began to quiver. It was a matter of seconds before he replied but it felt like forever.

"I do" with shaking hands, I slid the ring onto his finger.

"By the power vested in me by the state of California, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" Odell's lips formed into a light smile as he slid his hand along my neck and he leant in to kiss me. It was our first kiss as husband and wife. Everyone cheered as Odell's hand moved to my back and I giggled against his lips as he slowly dipped me, my hands resting on his face.

"I love you" I nodded as he pressed his forehead to mine.

"I love you, Hubby" his lips twitched into a wide smile as he kissed me again. I have never been so giddy.

"Family and friends, I give you for the first time, Mr and Mrs Beckham" Odell slid his hand into mine and intertwined our fingers as we turned to face our guests. My mom was stood beside Heather, both of them clapping loudly, tears pouring down their cheeks. There didn't seem to be a dry eye. Odell and I kept a hold of each other's hands as we walked back down the aisle, everyone smiling at us as we passed. I squealed as Odell wrapped his arms around me and he lifted me up bridal style against his chest as soon as we stepped back inside.

"Odell" I began to play with his curls as he carried me down a hallway and into an empty room. He lowered my feet to the floor and then slowly pushed me back against the wall. He slid his hands gently down my sides, smiling as he leant to kiss me. I began to run my fingers through his curls as I slid my tongue along his bottom lip and was instantly granted access. He pulled away for a moment to catch his breath.

"I love you so fucking much."

"I love you too. I can't believe I'm finally your wife" his smile spread to match mine as he leant in to kiss me once again. The kiss was slowly growing more heated and I could feel his desire for me pressing into my stomach. I dampened at the thought of being intimate with him. I tugged at strands of his hair as he managed to tug my dress up to my hips. I detached our lips and whimpered as he slid his fingers between my legs.

"Already wet for me, huh, Angel?" I tightened my grip on his curls as his fingers fondled my entrance.

"We-We have our reception to-to get too" I dropped my head back and gently moaned as his thumb lightly caressed my clit. He tugged my panties down my legs and pressed himself against me, beginning to kiss my neck as he unfastened his pants. I pulled his lips down to meet mine as he slowly eased himself into me, his hands moving down to my ass. Every little thrust made me cry out against his lips. It didn't take long at all for us to reach our highs, the holding off for a month obviously made us both extremely sexually frustrated.

——