Eleven

Demi

"It should be illegal for you to look this hot" I bit down on my lip and giggled as I turned to face Odell who was eyeing me. I'm dressed as a sexy police officer and Odell's in an orange jumpsuit. He isn't too keen on the idea of Halloween so that's as far as I could get him to go.

"How can I help you, Sir?" he took a step towards me as I placed my hands on my hips and I tried to look tough. He reached out to touch me but I held my hand up. "You can't put your hands on an officer, Sir" his lips twitched into a smirk and I squealed as he grabbed a hold of my hips and he pulled me into him. "Odell" he pressed his lips hard against mine. His tongue slid along my lower lip and I instantly granted him access as his hands moved down to my ass that was barely covered by the leotard and fishnets I had on. "Mmm, we don't have time" I pushed on his chest and leant away from him, a smirk remaining plastered on my face. I bit down on my lip as he pulled me harder into him so I could feel his excitement. "We still don't have time, Odell" he grumbled as he tightened his grip on my ass. "Odell" he released a breath and I laughed at the disappointment on his face. "Stop looking like a little kid that didn't get his way" I gently slapped him on the chest as I squirmed my way out of his grip. He continued to grumble to himself as I finished off getting dressed, I couldn't help but to find him hilarious. "Come on, we've got to go."

"You're such a tease" I abruptly turned to him with raised eyebrows. My hands moved to my hips as he looked up at me, his eyes widened. He didn't mean for me to hear that.

"I'm a tease, am I?" he shook his head and swallowed.

"No" I rolled my eyes and turned, heading from the room with Odell seconds behind me. "Baby, I-I didn't mean to-You're not a tease, Angel. I just-You never..." he stopped himself as I came to an erupt stop and I turned to him.

"You can sleep on the couch tonight" his eyes widened slightly and I had to try so hard to contain my smile. "And, you definitely ain't getting any of this" I flashed him my ass and smirked at him over my shoulder.

"Baby, you're not a tease" I bit down on my lip to stifle my giggle as Odell followed me down towards the front door, continuing to apologise. I think I'm gonna let him grovel for a while, it might work out in my favour.

-

"No way am I going in there" Matthew, Daniel, Jordan, Dallas and I all laughed as Odell took a couple steps back.

"Baby, it isn't even that scary" his eyes glared at me. "I'll hold your hand if it'll make you feel better" I held my hand out for his. He stared down at it for a moment and sighed.

"If it's scary, I'm blaming you" my lips twitched into a wide smile. Odell's grip on my hand was tight as we headed towards the entrance of the haunted house. Matthew headed in first with Dallas, then Odell and I followed just behind them. Odell was almost pressed against my back as we walked through the dimly lit and quite narrow hallway. It was single file so I also kept a hold of Dallas' hand that she held out to me. My heart jumped out of my chest as a light flashed above the guy stood centimetres away from us. Odell's hand released mine and his arms wrapped around my neck. His grip remained around me as we walked through the haunted house, his screams of terror at first amused me but about halfway through, I started to feel like a bit of a bitch. I actually wish I hadn't have dragged him through here.

As soon as we got outside, Odell's arms dropped from around me and he separated from the group. I watched him walk off and then glanced to Dallas who nodded.

"We'll wait here" I flashed her a smile as I ran off after Odell who was combing his fingers through his curls.

"Hey" I managed to step in front of him which halted his walking. I placed my hand on his chest, my heart ached a little at how fast he seemed to be breathing. "I'm sorry for dragging you in there. I-I just didn't realise you'd be so scared" he nodded as he released a breath. "I am sorry, Odell."

"It's fine, Baby, but maybe next year you can leave the haunted houses for just you and Matthew" I lightly laughed as I nodded, leaning up on my tiptoes and wrapping my arms around his neck as his circled around my waist. "Actually you could just leave Halloween to you and Matthew. I'll take the other holidays" I smiled into his neck.

"I'm fine with that" I removed my face from his neck. "How about I sleep on the couch tonight?" I bit down on my lip, my lips twitching into a smile as he managed to laugh.

"How about we both sleep in the bed? I'm probably going to need you there anyway" I nodded as his grip tightened around my waist. "I hate scary shit" I began to play with the hair at the back of his neck.

"Your hearts beating so fast" he released a breath as he nuzzled his face into my neck. His pounding heart began to slow as we remained cuddled together. "How about we go and grab a drink? We can sit down for a bit. The other's can go in some more if they want" he nodded as I slowly pulled away from him. I slid my hand into his and then led him back over to the other's who were thankfully happy with that plan.

Liked by matthew_scott_montgomery, wilmervalderama and 2,296,572 othersddlovato Protect & Serve 👮🏼‍♀️😜 Happy Halloween 🎃 View all 1,151,762 commentsobj That ass is mine 🤤😻iamkittens HOT 🔥

ddlovato Protect & Serve 👮🏼‍♀️😜 Happy Halloween 🎃
View all 1,151,762 comments
obj That ass is mine 🤤😻
iamkittens HOT 🔥

——