Fifty One

Demi | Mature

We had seen some of the excursions available at the resort yesterday when we came down for dinner and we booked ourselves on the helicopter flight over Bora Bora.

We were met by our pilot near the helicopter and then we took our seats beside each other. Odell's hand moved to rest on my thigh as we took to the air. We flew over the paradisiacal lagoon, beautiful open blue ocean. It's pretty much what I'd call paradise. We flew over all the incredible islands, the best of all being the island of Tupai because in a way it's shaped like a heart. Seeing all the little islands from a different angle made me love this place so much more.

I was disappointed when we began to descend

"I can't believe I'd never done that either" Odell gently laughed as he leant to kiss my cheek.

"You haven't seemed to have done much, Angel."

"I normally just come here to relax, never thought about all of the fun you can have" he combed a strand of hair behind my ear. I turned to him with a wide smile and then leant to kiss him. Once we got off the helicopter, we headed back to the resort, got some lunch and then headed to Mount Otemanu. I enjoy hiking more than Odell but he didn't once grumble about it because the views were honestly incredible. It was an achievement to get to the highest point and stare out at the view. I was thankful we had a guide because it was difficult to navigate at times. It's like all my fitness and hiking in the past led me to this moment. I was glad I pushed myself to reach certain heights because it was rewarding. "We're staying down there, aren't we?" I pointed down at the water villa's in the distance. Odell pressed a kiss to my cheek as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I believe we are."

"This is amazing" I slid my fingers between his as I remained leant back against his chest.

"I'm glad you showed me this place, it's incredible" he pressed a gentle kiss to my cheek. We stood and stared out at the view for a few minutes and then started to walk down. It was actually harder to walk down then it was to walk up. Odell helped a lot as I found myself grabbing onto him a couple times. As amazing as it was, I was glad to be ground level. We headed back to the resort to shower and change, it surprisingly didn't lead to us having sex again. Odell ordered room service and then we relaxed on the patio until it arrived. We watched the sunset as we ate and then we cuddled up together on a sun lounger. My head was resting on Odell's chest, his arm wrapped around me. I was tracing light patterns on the skin above his swim trunks. He began to fidget and my lips twitched into a smirk as I pushed my hand under the fabric. He gasped as my hand slid along his dick. "Baby" I bit down on my lip as my hand began to move along him. It didn't take long for him to harden under my touch. His fingers began to play with my hair as I pushed his swim trunks out of the way and I wrapped my mouth around his length. He sucked in a breath as he hit the back of my throat. "Shit Angel" my tongue circled around his slit. His hand moved to my ass and I moaned against his cock as his finger slid along my slit and he pushed a finger into me. His finger curled to press against my g-spot. He began to tense beneath me and just a moment later he shot his load. I swallowed every last drop. I smiled as I pulled away, glancing up to Odell who was breathing heavily, his eyes closed as he stared up. His fingers continued to fondle my entrance. They slid from me as I moved to straddle him, managing to remove my bikini bottoms. I held his face in my hands and leant down to kiss every inch of his face as I rubbed myself against his dick.

"Mmm, we've had so much sex this vacation" he lightly laughed, the vibrations made me shiver.

"You feel good that's why" I rolled my eyes as his hands settled on my ass. "It's our honeymoon, Angel. Embrace it" I ran my fingers through his curls, pressing my lips to his. He slid his tongue along my bottom lip and I instantly granted him access. Our tongues danced together as he began to harden beneath me. "Lift your ass" I lifted myself up and he lined himself up with my entrance. I nuzzled myself into his neck as I sunk myself down onto him, beginning to nibble and suck on his skin. He aided me in moving along him. My body shook with every thrust. I sat up and dipped my head back as I felt my high building, my stomach began to clench. Odell sat himself up, his fingers tangling in my hair as he began to suck on my sweet spot. I bit down on my lip as I moaned, my entire body tensing as I came undone. Odell continued to push my hips down on him until he released inside me. He wrapped his arms around me, continuing to kiss along my neck and shoulder. "Fuck, I love you" my lips twitched into a smile.

"I love you too" my voice was breathless as I tried to catch my breath that had ultimately been taken away.

"I love you more" I rolled my eyes and gently laughed. He hissed as he was still nestled inside me.

"Sorry" I lifted my hips and he slid from me, dropping back against the lounger as he continued to try and catch his breath. I cuddled myself back into his chest. "And I love you more. So much more" I traced patterns on his chest.

"Not possible" I bit down on my lip and giggled.

"Yes it is" I glanced up at him, caressing the side of his face as I forced him to look down at me.

"No it isn't" he leant to kiss me, deepening it in an obvious attempt to end the playful argument.

——