Thirteen

Demi | Mature

Me: HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY BABYYY 🎂🥳 You finally caught me up 😜 I'm so sorry that I'm not there but we can celebrate when I get home. I love you ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I sent the message as I slid into the back of the Escalade. I flashed a smile at Max who started the engine and he pulled out of the parking lot. I bit down on my lip as they began to tug into a smile. I had to fly to New York to film Jimmy Fallon the day before so I told Odell that I would unfortunately be away for his birthday. It'll be easy to surprise him because he has training all day and he won't be home until later.

My stomach filled with butterflies the closer that we got to the house. Batman was curled up in the car beside me.

"You've missed daddy too, huh, Baby?" he stared up at me as I combed my fingers through his fur. "We'll get to see him later" his tail began to hit against the seat. I glanced out the window and watched the scenery fly by as we headed up towards Odell's Beverly Hills mansion. I suppose it's more our Beverly Hills mansion now though.

"Message me if you need me, Demetria, okay?"

"Yes, Maxipad" I giggled as he rolled his eyes. I pushed open the door and slid from the car, lifting Batman against my chest. "Love you, Max" I gave him a wave as I headed up to the front door. Batman shot off towards the kitchen as I lowered him to the floor, sliding my feet from my shoes. I locked the front door behind me and then headed into the kitchen where Batman was eating from his bowl. "Did daddy put some treats in your bowl, Baby?" he glanced up at me for a moment, his tail continuing to wag from his excitement.

-

I admired my reflection in the mirror, butterflies fluttering around in my stomach as I adjusted the pink bow around my breasts. When Odell pulls on the bow, it'll fall down and he'll get a complete view of my breasts. I'm technically going to be his birthday present.

The sound of a car pulling into the drive made me smile. I ran across the room to peak out the window. I kept myself slightly hidden as I watched Odell climb from the car. I grabbed my heels and slid my feet into them as I slowly made my way from the room. I bit down on my lip as I heard Odell's key in the door followed by Batman's barks.

"So, Mommy's home, huh?" my lips twitched into a wide smile as I tried to hold in my giggle. "Hello Batman" once Batman's barks died down, Odell spoke again. "Where is mommy then, Batman?" I was suddenly able to hear his paws climbing the stairs. I slid back into the master bedroom and I lowered myself onto the bed, tossing my hair over my shoulder. I kept my eyes on the door which was pushed open only a moment later by Odell. His lips twitched up into a smirk as his eyes ran along my half naked body. "Hello Gorgeous" I bit down on my lip and giggled.

"Surprise" he pulled his shirt over his head as he walked towards me. I squealed as he lightly tugged me down the bed, his hands taking a hold of mine as he pulled me to stand.

"You're so fucking sexy" I giggled, dropping my head back as he began to kiss along my neck.

"Happy birthday, Baby" his lips twitched into a smile against my skin. He moved away from me, taking a hold of my waist and pushing me away slightly. My cheeks began to redden at the way his eyes roamed along my body. His eyes were filled with lust and hunger.

"And what is this?" I bit down on my lip and giggled as Odell reached out to touch the bow that concealed my breasts.

"It's a bow, Odell" he just rolled his eyes. "It's also your birthday present" his lips twitched into a smirk.

"I love it" I squealed as he pulled me towards him. "But I do get to see these babies all the time" his tongue licked along his lip as he glanced down at my breasts that pressed against him.

"I have brought you something else, I promise, it just hasn't come yet" his hands slid under the lace panties I had on. I ordered him a customised jacket last week which I'd hoped would be here by now but it isn't, so I had to get creative.

"You don't need to explain, this is still the best present" I giggled as he began to press kisses down my body as he pushed my panties down my legs. I bit down on my lip and whimpered as he pressed a kiss to my pubic bone. My fingers ran through his curls as my panties dropped to the floor. I stepped out of them, Odell's hands running along my legs. I dropped my head back slightly and moaned as Odell sort of nuzzled his face between my legs. I clutched at his curls as his tongue slid along my slit.

"Fuck, I love you" his hands cupped my ass. I squealed as he pushed me down onto the bed, his tongue continuing to lap up my juices. My legs wrapped around him, my thighs clamping on the side of his head as I moaned, my body quivering on the bed beneath him.

"You're fucking amazing. I don't need no birthday present when I have you" he kissed up my body and then crashed his lips to mine.

"There-There's even cake in-in the fridge" his lips twitched into a smirk as he pulled his lips from mine.

"You're the best fiancé ever" I giggled, squealing as he flipped us over, his hands on my thighs as I straddled him. I leant down to kiss him, lowering myself down onto him, our moans mixing into the kiss.

Demi shares love for Odell.

Demi Lovato, 25, shared her love for boyfriend Odell Beckham Jr on his birthday. She posted a sweet post to her Instagram story.

The couple who have apparently only been dating for a month seem to have already fallen head over heels for each other.

——