Forty Three

Demi

"Hey O?" I stepped into the living room.

"You okay, Angel?" I smiled, nodding as I lowered myself down onto the couch beside him, beginning to trace patterns on his chest as I placed my other hand in his curls.

"We get married a month today" his lips twitched into a wide smile as he turned to meet my gaze.

"We sure do, Baby" I giggled as I leant to kiss him. His hand moved to settle on my thigh. "We haven't actually made any plans for the honeymoon yet" his lips twitched into a smirk.

"I have it all planned" my eyebrows raised as I leant away from him. "Don't look too surprised" I shook my head as I wiped my hair out of my face.

"I'm not, you did surprise me for my birthday remember."

"I did" I pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"Are you taking me to Bora Bora again?" his eyes twinkled as they met mine. "If you are, I won't mind. I fucking love it there" he laughed as he wrapped his arm around my waist. "I love you almost as much" I bit down on my lip, my lips twitching into a smirk as his mouth dropped. His eyes were filled with a playfulness as he watched me.

"You better love me more?" I just shrugged.

"It's debatable" I leant in to brush my lips against his as I spoke. His tongue slid along my lower lip. "Odell?" I pulled myself away from him and shook my head. "No breaking the rules" I lightly traced patterns on his chest.

"You don't play fair" I lightly giggled as I leant in to kiss him. He groaned against my mouth as my hand slid over his crotch. "Demetria" I smirked against his lips. "I'll be breaking the rule if you don't remove your hand" I moved myself away from him, trying to look all innocent. "It was your idea, Angel" he instantly adjusted himself in his pants. I glanced down, a smirk forming on my face.

"I kinda regret it now" he laughed as he cupped my face in his hands. "Can I take it back?"

"Nope. One month. Didn't I fuck you enough yesterday?" my cheeks lightly burnt as I shook my head.

"I don't think you could ever fuck me enough, especially at the minute. I think it has something to do with the wedding, the excitement or something" I shrugged as I glanced down at my hands. "I just seem to be constantly horny" Odell laughed as he cupped my chin in his hand and he lifted my head so I was looking directly at his smirking face.

"Well, it seems we both have the same problem" my cheeks burnt as he leant to softly kiss me.

"What time is your appointment?"

"1. Jenson's coming to get me at 12" I nodded as I began to play with his curls. "I love you" my smile widened impossibly more as I leant to kiss him.

"I love you too, and I promise to limit the amount of touching" he laughed as he caressed the side of my face.

"Whether you touch me or not, I still find you irresistible. Can you just stop being sexy and beautiful and..." I giggled as he gently pushed me down on the couch. "Actually just stop being you" I rolled my eyes, squealing as he nibbled on my neck and he began to tickle my sides.

-

"I love it. Thank you so much" I combed my fingers through my hair that had just been cut above my shoulders. "It feels strange" I gently laughed as I observed my reflection in the mirror. "I haven't had my hair this short in years."

"You're welcome" I giggled as Amber winked at me, a light smirk on her face as she started to clean up.

"I wonder how many people I can piss off with this?"

"Your entire fandom with the sounds of it" I laughed as I grabbed my phone and quickly took a few selfies. "At least you have a new hairstyle for the wedding" my cheeks began to burn as I nodded, combing my fingers through my hair.

"I do" the sound of the door downstairs made my smile widen. Batman instantly darted from the room.

"I'll get out your hair, don't wanna be hearing anything I don't wanna" I rolled my eyes as I laughed.

"Don't worry, we've made a plan. No sex for the next month. It's proving difficult already" Amber loudly laughed.

"DEMI?"

"COMING" I headed from the room. Odell was stood at the bottom of the stairs, he was fussing Batman. He glanced up at me when he heard my footsteps. I bit down on my lip as his lips twitched at the corners. He crossed his arms over his chest, his tongue sliding along his lower lip.

"You-You've cut your hair" I giggled as I continued down the stairs until I was stood eye level with Odell.

"What do you think?"

"I-I like it. You look hot" he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into him. He pressed his lips to mine. "I told you to stop being so sexy" I laughed as I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers into his curls.

"Are you sure I can't convince you to break the rules?"

"Just a month, Dem. Imagine the amazing sex we'll have on our wedding night" he pressed kisses along my jawline. "Imagine the way I'll kiss every inch of your body, my hands caressing every little crease" I could feel my panties beginning to dampen as I leant my head to the side, Odell's lips kissing along my neck. His hands had moved to settle on my ass.

"Who isn't playing fair now?" his lips twitched into a smirk against my neck. "Hmm, we should make a no kissing rule?" he pulled away from me, his eyebrows raised.

"I think the fuck not" I giggled as I cupped his face in my hands and then quickly leant to kiss him.

Liked by matthew_scott_montgomery, wilmervalderrama and 4,815,461 othersddlovato I wonder how many people I can annoy by just simply cutting my hair? 💇🏻‍♀️😅View all 1,916,582 commentsobj I fucking love it baby 😻maddelagarza HOW COULD YOU?! 😉�...

ddlovato I wonder how many people I can annoy by just simply cutting my hair? 💇🏻‍♀️😅
View all 1,916,582 comments
obj I fucking love it baby 😻
maddelagarza HOW COULD YOU?! 😉😩😂
ddlovato 🤣🤣🤣

——