CHAPTER 2

Mehalon ki rani hai, sundar sayaani hai
Wo khandani hai jane dil
Kya kya khareede hum ?
Kya na khareede hum ?
Kya de nishani ye hai muskil !

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

It's been a year since Varundev has given her the Gandiv along with the prophecy. The 21 year old Anaahat kept looking at it with her large almond eyes as she laid down on her bed.

The divine bow reminded her of her one true love, Karn. He was supposed to arrive today to attend her Swayamvar that would take place in two days and in excitement she couldn't sleep.

On the other side Karn also wasn't able to sleep either. His entire night was spent thinking about her. As the sun rises Karn went for his morning prayers and donations at the pilgrimage sight of Parshuram.

After coming back he again started his journey and finally entered the kingdom of Shurpaarak, his eyes fell on several shops of the market place. A smile appeared on his face as he got down from his rath.

'I remember last time Anaahat saying she loves that sweetshop, I should take some sweets from here for her.' Karn decided.

He went to the shop and looked around, there were so many variety of delicious looking sweets that he got confused as to what should he buy.

"Sir, I would like to take 1 seer (933.10 g) of all these sweets." Karn said.

"From all the sweets ?" The shopkeeper asked.

"Yes." Karn nodded giving him the pouch of gold coins.

The shopkeeper obeyed and gestured his servants to pack the sweets.

"Guards, when it's done put them in my rath." Karn said.

"As you say Maharaj." The guards nodded.

Karn then walked ahead and saw a shop of clothes. It had lavish silks, fit for any queen, fit for the his queen of heart.

"Show me the most beautiful and expensive garments you have." Karn said.

The shopkeeper showed him various Uttariya (shoulder-veil) one beautifully embroidered, another was lavishly embedded with stones while the other was made of the softest silk.

"I'll take all of them." Karn said.

The shopkeeper packed the Uttariya as Karn payed him in gold.

'She will look so beautiful in these....wait how can I give it to her just like this ? I must also but some jewellery to go with it.' Karn thought.

He then went ahead and found a jewellery store. Karn looked at all the lavish jewelleries but what caught her eyes was a set of earnings.

Those gold earings were big, grand and decked with several precious stones like rubies, diamonds, pearls, emeralds and so on.

"I'll take that." Karn said pointing at the earrings.

The shopkeeper packed the earrings and gave it to him. Karn gave him a pouch of gold coins in payment and went to his Rath.

'I myself shall make Anaahat wear these.' Karn smiled thinking.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
A/N

Aaj unse milna hai hume
Chalo unke liye kuchh lete chale
Aur unko duaayein dete chale

This is what I meant when I said some chapter will have a song associated with it.