CHAPTER 6

Krishna and Pandavas were warmly welcomed in the palace. Currently the ministers were escorting them to the guest rooms.

On their way, Arjun's eyes fell on a painting of a woman, the same woman he saw today.

But he got confused as to why her painting would be there at the palace.

"Who is she ?" Arjun asked one of the minister.

"She is princess Anaahat, Rajkumar. Whose Swayamvar you're here to attend." The minister said.

"I see." Arjun nodded.

Now that he got to see her painting he truly understood how admirable she was, such delicate beauty couldn't have belonged to this world yet here she was.

"Looks like Bhrata Arjun has fallen in love." Nakul said bringing him out of his thoughts.

"Consider her yours Arjun. Who could win the swayamvar if not you ?" Bheem said.

"She is not a thing Bhrata, that can belong to me. And as per the swayamvar many are there to win it." Arjun said.

"Parth, why do you underestimate yourself ? Maybe you can win the Swayamvar." Krishna said.

"I don't think I'd participate Madhav." Arjun said and went ahead. Krishna smiled shaking his head.

On the other side Anaahat came to her room, caressing the earrings given by Karn. She looked herself in the mirror, those earrings really were beautiful.

Suddenly Prabhavati entered her room.

"Anaahat Maharaj has.....oh my god, where did you get those earrings from ?" She asked.

"Angraj gifted them to me." Anaahat said.

"Then save it for the swayamvar, why are you wearing them now ?" Prabhavati asked.

"I have promised to wear them forever." Anaahat smiled.

"But they look incredibly heavy, your ears will get sore." Prabhavati said.

"Does love ever become to heavy to carry ?" Anaahat asked.

"Sometimes it does." Prabhavati said.

"What do you mean ?" Anaahat frowned.

"When heart gets broken, then love becomes heavy to carry." Prabhavati said.

"That's a different situation. I am sure Karn will never break my heart." Anaahat said.

"We'll see about that." Prabhavati muttered.

"You said something jiji ?" Anaahat asked.

"Well, I was here to give you a message from Maharaj." She said.

"What ?" Anaahat asked.

"Anaahat, day after tomorrow is your swayamvar, thus Maharaj wants you to go the temple of Mata Parvati for Gauri-poojan." Prabhavati said.

"Certainly." Anaahat agreed.

Elsewhere, Arjun was looking outside the balcony, sighing to himself as he gazed at the setting sun. Suddenly the dark-skinned god entered his room.

"Parth ? You seem a little lost today." Krishna said.

"Huh ? Pranipat Madhav." Arjun greeted.

"Pranipat. Your mind seems to have gone astray. So peculiar for Dron-shishya." Krishna chuckled.

"It's nothing Madhav. And why did you trouble yourself to come here ? You could have called for me." Arjun said.

"It's fine Parth. I am going to the temple of Mata Parvati tomorrow morning, would you like to accompany me ?" Krishna asked.

"Certainly." Arjun smiled.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
A/N

It's time for Anaarjun's first meet !