CHAPTER 56

It is the day of Karwa-chauth, all the married ladies were doing their Shringar. Draupadi and Anaahat together in the temple of Mahadev offered their prayers.

Both of them were dressed completely in red with all 16 Shringar on. They looked no less than goddesses with the parting of their hair filled sindoor and eyes filled with Kajal.

"Let's just hope we are able to do this Nirjali vrat perfectly." Draupadi said.

"I too hope the same. Staying without water for the entire day is tough. But when it's with devotion then everything becomes easy." Anaahat said.

"That's true." Draupadi smiled.

As they came out of the temple, both were seen by Karn who was passing by after offering his morning prayers. His eyes widened seeing Anaahat, in 16 Shringar, this meant she was doing the vrat.

'She is wearing my earring and yet doing the vrat for Arjun ?' Karn thought.

He clenched his fists and went straight to his room where Prabhavati was getting ready for Karwa-chauth.

"Aryaputra, how do I look ?" Prabhavati asked.

"Just well dear.... Just well..." Karn sat down not even looking at her.

Prabhavati looked at him with a frown and saw his head resting on over his hand on the chair.

"What happened ? Is everything well ?" She asked.

"Nothing is right Prabhavati ! Nothing is ! Anaahat is performing the vrat of Karwa-chauth for that Arjun !" Karn said.

"Why do you bother about her now ? Let her be Arya. I think we should focus on us now. I am doing the vrat for you today." Prabhavati said.

"I know dear, but I.... How can Anaahat do this to me ? This is getting out of hand now." Karn said.

'Dammit Anaahat, even today's day you're spoiling for me..... But now I had enough.... I will make this Karwa-chauth such that you will remember it forever.' Prabhavati thought.

"Arya, I have a plan through which Arjun himself will foresake Anaahat, her family will foresake her." Prabhavati said sitting next to him.

"What ?" Karn asked.

Prabhavati leaned closer to his ear and whispered her sinister plan, listening to which Karn's eyes widened.

"N-no.... I cannot do this to Anaahat.... Think about her honor...." Karn shook his head.

"You will do this Arya, don't you want Anaahat to endure the pain that you have suffered ?" Prabhavati asked.

"But I don't think if this the right way..." Karn said.

"Right or wrong, I don't know. But I do know that it is the best way." Prabhavati said.

"No.... I can't...." Karn shook his head.

At that Prabhavati took his hand and puts it over her head, making him look at her.

"Aapko meri saugandh Arya jo aapne naa kaha." Prabhavati said.

"U-uchit hai." Karn said nervously.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
A/N

Kya karne ka soch rahe ho Kavach-Kundal wale chacha ?
🌝🌝🌝

Kuch galat kiya toh MAI FEK DUNGI READERS KE BICH TUMHE BHAVRE !