CHAPTER 41

🎶 ONE YEAR LATER 🎶

It's been a year since Bheem and Hidimba got married. Due to her being a Rakshasi, she couldn't be considering the Kul-vadhu of Kurus, but that didn't stop her from being the putra-vadhu of Kunti.

On the other side in Hastinapur, everything was going well for Duryodhan. He was crowned as the Yuvraj, the decision which was taken in haste after Lakshagriha incident.

Shakuni had made sure that this matter was to be sorted out in the absence of Vidur, cause if the Mahamantri was invoked then Duryodhan wouldn't have become the Yuvraj.

Elsewhere in Dwarika, Dwarikadheesh Shri Krishna and Yadav-shresht Balram were packing their things to go to Panchal, for a very important task.

Also by the grace of Dwarikadheesh Hidimba has given birth to Bheem's child, his son Ghatotkach. Although this was a very joyous occasion, there was a little sadness in their hearts.

Today was the day when Pandavas, Kunti and Anaahat would need to back to the realm of humans after accepting a year of hospitality.

If Hidimba could she would've stopped them to stay forever, but she had also given her word not to stop them. Seeing such dedication and sacrifice Kunti blessed her that one day she will be worshipped as a goddess for her qualities.

After showering their love and blessings over Ghatotkach, and bidding their goodbyes they all left the forest of Rakshasas, now onto a new journey.

"Where are we now off to ?" Anaahat asked.

"I don't know, wherever destiny takes us." Arjun said.

"So it can either be pleasant or unpleasant." Anaahat said.

"If it's pleasant then well and good. If it's unpleasant then this best-friend of yours is here for you." Arjun said.

"I know that. My very responsible and accountable best-friend." Anaahat chuckled.

A progress in the friendship of Anaahat and Arjun has been made in the past year. It wasn't yet romantic from her side, but it was definitely deepend and strengthened.

As per her earrings, they still dangled in her ears, but in the past year with Arjun she hadn't even payed attention to them. Often forget she was wearing them, until her ears got sore and thats when she saw the earrings and was reminded of Karn.

And whenever she was reminded of him, she remembered his deeds and Prabhavati's betrayal. This made her mind bitter.

But whenever she was with Arjun, her bitter mind was sweetened as he made her laugh and forget all the worries.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
A/N

ANAARJUN ARE NOW BEST FRIENDS !!

NOTE - I WILL GIVE NEXT UPDATE ON 23rd FEB CAUSE OF MY PREBOARDS.