CHAPTER 18

Next morning the Pandavas started their journey from Dwarika to Hastinapur. In the journey Arjun kept stealing glances of Anaahat that he got from the Palki.

There was an expression of worry in his mind. Karn spent most of his time in Hastinapur, Arjun was worried what will happen when Anaahat comes in front of him.

He consoled himself, thinking the worst that can happen is her choosing Karn over him staying with him. Arjun told himself that he shouldn't be worried because he himself had offered this proposal to her.

So whatever her choice is should be accepted by him even if it breaks his heart. But right now he shrugged off the thought, for they are now entering Hastinapur.

The entire city was decorated for the Kuru-kulvadhu's welcome, all were outside their homes trying to get a glimpse of her.

In the palace gates, all were standing to do her welcome. Kunti and Gandhari were getting more excited by each passing second while the Duryodhan along with his brothers couldn't wait to leave.

Duryodhan didn't even want to be there because he knew that the one Arjun has married was the beloved of his best friend.

Soon the Pandavas entered the premises of palace. All eyes turned to the Kulvadhu's palki as Arjun got down from his horse and walked up to it.

Anaahat looked outside from the palki and saw Arjun extending his hand at her. She frowned at him.

"Just for this once, everyone is here." He said.

Anaahat sighed as he held his hand and came out, forcing a smile on her face as they both walked together to the threshold of the palace.

Gandhari came forward and puts tilak on the foreheads of Arjun and Anaahat. She then did their aarti welcoming them.

Anaahat joined her hands and bowed her head to all the elders and they blessed her with whole hearts.

"Oh my god Arjun, such a beautiful daughter-in-law you have brought." Kunti said caressing Anaahat's face.

"I had once told you Kunti, that my Arjun will bring the best daughter in law for you." Gandhari smiled.

"I remember that Jiji. Ever since his birth, Arjun is always brings me happiness." Kunti said.

"Arjun, take putri Anaahat to your bhavan. A feast is about to be held in her honor tonight, she should rest before that." Gandhari said.

"As you Mata. Come Anaahat." Arjun said.

He took Anaahat to his palace complex which was decorated with flowers. He took her to the room that was right next to his.

"Since you're my first wife, this room belongs to you." Arjun said.

"Alright." She said.

"And I shall come to you when the feast starts." Arjun said.

"Sure." Anaahat said and closed the doors.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
A/N

SOMETHING UNEXPECTED WILL HAPPEN AT THE FEAST !!

Well not exactly cause most of you already guessed it......

It's Billivati and Kavach-Kundal wale chacha..... Prabhavati and Karn I mean....