CHAPTER 44

Phir bhi sapne kar dikhaun sach
Toh kehna bas yehi
Main tere kaabil hoon ya
Tere kabil nahi ?

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Anaahat sat on top of a hill, looking at the sunset as the cool breeze blew everywhere. She kept thinking on the words of Ved Vyas about Arjun.

"Anaahat, if you want to spend your life with Karn, then you are free to go I promise I won't stop you. But if you wish otherwise then you already are my first wife." Arjun said.

"Anaahat, friends listen to each other's worries. What good of a friend would I be if I cannot do that ? If I cannot stay by your sides in tough times ?" Arjun said following her.

Don't think like that. My bhavan is your bhavan only. You're the Kul-vadhu of the great kuruvansh. But if you'll trap yourself in sadness then they both will win." Arjun said.

We're friends, so give all your worries to me and I shall give my happiness to you." Arjun said with a smile.

"I cannot bring the comforts of the palace here in the forest, but I can try to make this journey a little more comfortable for you." Arjun said.

Anaahat thought about how much he cared for her during their time in forest. Making her sleep on his Angvastra, caressing her hair so her slumber is undisturbed.

And right then Arjun came there looking for her, he looked around until his eyes fell on her. He frowned seeing her in some really deep thoughts.

 He frowned seeing her in some really deep thoughts

"Anaahat ?" He called coming towards her.

She quickly wiped her tears and looked at him with a smile. He came sat down beside her.

"Is something bothering you ?" He asked.

"N-No." She shook her head.

"You know by now, I can tell when you are bothered or not." Arjun said.

"Why are you like this ?" Anaahat asked looking at him.

"Like what ?" He asked.

"So caring, so kind, so gentle. Ever since the day we have been married, you have been so compassionate towards me. Why ?" Anaahat asked.

"I don't know why. But this is just the way I am." Arjun said.

"You deserve someone better than me, someone who can love you, someone who can care for you. And not someone who is messed up in her own world that she can love no one." Anaahat said.

"Probably. But I am happy with you. Even if you don't love me, even if you don't care, I am just happy to have you in my life." Arjun said.

"Since vanvas you have been caring so much for me, now I want to pay it back. Tell me what can I do for you." Anaahat said.

"I am not doing this all for you, but for myself." Arjun said.

"What do you mean ?" Anaahat asked.

"I am just trying to make myself worthy of you." Arjun said.

Anaahat looked at him but didn't say anything, she couldn't come up with words for there were now a thousand thoughts in her mind.

"Dinner should be ready by now. Come." Arjun said standing up.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
A/N

Mai tere kabil hu ya tere kabil nahi ?

Uff ! *Nazar uttaring* Tumse adhik Kabil koi hai iss duniya mei Narottam !?

Now you can be sure, Anaahat will be happy when Draupadi comes cause who can love Arjun more selflessly than the YAGYASENI.......