THE END

Na Na Karte Pyaar
Haye Mai Kar Gayi,
Kar Gayi, Kar Gayi !

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

The a sun has risen in the lives of Pandavas as they are about to move for Khandavprasth, their Karmbhoomi. Anaahat was in her room as the maids got her ready.

Suddenly Arjun came there to take her and stopped at the door seeing how happy and beautiful she looked. He leaned on to the door and smiled looking at her.

"Pranipat Rajkumar." The maids greeted.

And that's when Anaahat looked at Arjun with her smile widening seeing him.

"Someone has said the truth, ladies can take forever to get ready." Arjun said.

He came inside and knelt down in front of her. Looking at her radiant and beautiful face, he couldn't help but sigh lovingly.

"But I am ready to wait for entire lifetime to see you in complete Sringar." Arjun said.

"A charm you are with your words Arya. But now we have to leave for Khandavprasth."  Anaahat said with a smile.

"Well dear, I was here to take you only." Arjun said standing up and extending his hand at her.

Anaahat holds it and stands up. Arjun keeps his hand on her upper arm as both went outside the room, to the gates of the palace where the rest were waiting for them.

Karn was standing beside Duryodhan along with Prabhavati. As Arjun and Anaahat came his eyes quickly looked at her ears.

His heart skipped a beat seeing another set of earrings dangling in her ears instead of him. And that's when he realised that Anaahat doesn't love him anymore.

Seeing her so happy and smiling with Arjun, Karn came to know that he lost her now, she was now not his but Arjun's Anaahat.

Karn lowered his gaze, accepting that he brought this on himself. He was the one trying to win love with revenge. He had forgotten that love can conquer hate but hate cannot conquer love.

After taking blessings and well-wishes from the elders. The Pandavas along with their wives and mother Kunti started leaving to their raths.

Anaahat got on the chariot and then extended his hand towards Arjun. He chuckled holding it and getting on the rath.

"Very keen you are to leave Hastinapur." Arjun said.

"No. I am keen to start a new life with you Arya." Anaahat said smiling.

"Very well then, beloved. Puru ! Onwards our new journey." Arjun said.

Puru nodded and started his chariot as the four white horses started running and pulling the chariot away from the doomed city of Hastinapur.

As the cool winds brushed their faces due the speed, both of them look at each other and smile as Anaahat rests her head on his shoulders and he rests his head over hers. Both their hearts now beating for each other.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
A/N

Na na karti pyaar haye yeh kar gayi kar gayi kar gayi.....
Dekh dono ko bhavre ki jal gayi jal gayi jal gayi !
😂😂😂😂

WAH NOW ANAAHAT DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT KAVACH-KUNDAL WALE CHACHA BEFORE LEAVING !

Chacha be like - Dil ke tukde tukde karke muskura ke chal diye.... Jate Jate yeh toh bata jaa hum jiyenge kiske liye ? *Coughs* Dury bhai hai na *coughs*

This really was a fine as wine story. Now let's hope my next story INCONGRUENCY, which will be published shortly also lives up to the expectations.