CHAPTER 46

Arjun, Bheem and Anaahat had reached the back of the Shiv temple from where the Potter had asked them to collect the mud.

"By the time you both collect the mud, I shall go and offer my prayers." Anaahat said.

"Are you sure you will be fine by yourself ?" Arjun asked.

"Yes. I'll be back soon. Don't worry." Anaahat said.

Arjun smiled at her as she left to the temple. He sighed dreamily, which was noticed by Bheem, who patted his shoulders.

"If you're done staring then, shall we do the work ?" Bheem asked.

"Y-yes Bhrata." Arjun nodded embarrassed.

On the other side Draupadi had reached the temple and was offering her prayers.

'Hey Mahadev, is Rajkumari Anaahat here ? Govind said if she is here then so will Rajkumar Arjun be.' Draupadi prayed.

Suddenly sound of someone climbing the stairs caught her attention, she turned her head and saw a woman whose description fit entirely with Anaahat's description.

'Tall, high head, wavy hair, delicate beauty of some other world..... She must be Rajkumari Anaahat.' Draupadi thought and indeed she was.

As Anaahat came closer, Draupadi was in awe seeing her delicate beauty, to her she seemed like a freshly bloomed lotus flower. No wonder Arjun was smitten to her.

Anaahat sat down beside Draupadi, offering flowers at the shivling and then praying. When she opened her eyes, she looked at Draupadi who was smiling at her.

"You're so beautiful. Are you a princess by any chance ?" Draupadi asked.

"I am not of the royal blood." Anaahat said, half-truth.

"I see." Draupadi nodded, knowing that Anaahat was a princess but not of royal blood.

"You must be Rajkumari Draupadi ?" Anaahat asked.

"Yes, how did you know ?" Draupadi asked.

"There were few bards in the city, singing your praises." Anaahat said.

"You don't seem to be of Kampilya." Draupadi said.

"I am not. I am a traveling with my husband and our family." Anaahat said.

At that Draupadi's smile widened hearing that Arjun is here too. Krishna's words came true.

"My best wishes for your Swayamvar. May you get the husband you desire." Anaahat said and got up.

She started leaving out of the temple when Draupadi called her.

"Noble lady !" Draupadi called causing Anaahat to turn around.

"It was great talking to you. If you would come to my swayamvar with your family then I would be delighted." Draupadi said.

"I don't know whether I can come to your Swayamvar but if destiny wishes then you may meet my family." Anaahat smiled and left.

Draupadi too got up and went to the chaukhat of the temple from where she saw Anaahat leaving. Her eyes then caught glimpse of a man who approached Anaahat.

He was none other than Arjun who had come here for Anaahat had taken longer to come then he had expected. Draupadi who looked at him from the chaukhat of the temple smiled.

"Finally I found you Rajkumar Arjun." She muttered smiling.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶A/N

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
A/N

Anaahat and Draupadi.... A friendship we all look forward to 😌😌😌😌