CHAPTER 12

Arjun looked at Krishna confused, he couldn't participate knowing that Anaahat loves Karn.

"Arjun, this is now the matter of Kshatriya pride. Rise, chief among Kshatriyas, pick up that bow ! Make it rain and wash away all the arrogance these kings and princes have. They boast about their strength and think it makes them brave. Prove them wrong Parth, if you have strength." Krishna said.

"Arjun, Vasudev is challenging you and also giving you assurance. Go and participate." Yudhishthir said.

Arjun nodded as he got up and touched the feet of Yudhishthir and Bheem, taking their blessings. He walked up to the table where the Gandiv was kept.

As the moonlight falls over him, he seems like Indra among gods. But before he can reach the table he was stopped by Karn.

"Don't." Karn warned.

"Go and take your seat Angraj. You lost." Arjun said.

Karn takes a deep breath in anger as he stomps up to his seat.

'I am sure he cannot pick it up when I failed.' Karn thought or more like he hoped.

Arjun joins his hands as he looks at Rudradaman, Prabhavati and Anaahat.

"Accept my humble respects, Maharaj Rudradaman, Rajkumari Prabhavati and Rajkumari Anaahat." He said.

Rudradaman nodded and Prabhavati smiled while Anaahat showed no emotions whatsoever in her eyes. She was still contemplating the fact that Karn lost in her Swayamvar.

Arjun walks up to the Gandiv and bows down to it, paying respects to all its previous wielders. He then analyses the way in which the bow was made and then puts his one hand on its grip.

He firmed his grasp on the Gandiv and it felt as though this bow belonged to him. Arjun, with just one hand, picks up the Gandiv swiftly.

 Arjun, with just one hand, picks up the Gandiv swiftly

Everyone gasped as Anaahat's eyes widened. Prabhavati smirked that it was now evident that it's not Karn who will be garlanded today.

Arjun raised the bow up and chants a mantra, summoning Varunastra. He pulls down the string and aims the divine arrow up at the sky.

Arjun let's go of the string and the Varunastra zoomed through the sky. Thundering was heard but before any drop can fall on the ground, he summons another arrow and shoots it over Anaahat's head.

The arrows creates an umbrella like barrier, thus the raindrops fell on everyone except Anaahat. She looked at the barrier over her head and then at Arjun who gave her a small smile.

"We have the winner !" Prabhavati proclaimed.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
A/N

*Showers flowers*

It's time for Anaarjun's wedding !

Karn : *sobs* My Anaahat ! We were like flower and bee ! My flower ! *Sniffs* Captain, this is a musical book, please sing something to soothe my heart....

Me : Bhavre ne khilaya phool, phool ko le gaya Rajkuvar.

Karn : 😶😶😶

Me : Bhavre tu yeh kehna na bhul, 'Phool tujhe lag jaye meri umar.'

Karn : You're the worst 😭

Me - For you I am 😎🤏

Bechara bhavra.... Karn I mean....

 Karn I mean

-----

It's time for the ultimate joke !

Arjun - Angraj say pencil
Karn - Pencil.
Arjun - Your marriage with Anaahat cancel !
Karn - ARJUN !!!!!!!

The mother of all Dharmport jokes
🤣🤣🤣🤣🙏🙏🙏🙏