CHAPTER 47

"What took you so long ? Is everything alright ?" Arjun asked.

"Yes. I think I might've befriended the princess of Panchal." Anaahat said.

At that Arjun looked at the temple and saw a dark figure of a woman, who diverted her gaze as soon as he looked at her. Arjun could see that she was supressing a smile.

She was blessed with heavenly beauty in which Arjun got lost for a second. A small smile appeared on his face seeing Draupadi.

"Kumar ?" Anaahat called, but he didn't respond.

Anaahat looked where he was looking and saw him gazing at Draupadi. An idea came in her mind as she smiled widely.

"Kumar ? Gandivdhari ? Kauntey ?" Anaahat called but Arjun didn't respond.

Anaahat chuckled as she held his shoulder shaking him, bringing him out of his thoughts with a shock as he held her hands and looked at her.

"What happened ? Is everything alright ?" He asked worriedly.

"I am fine. But I thought I lost you there for a moment." Anaahat chuckled.

"Why would you lose me ? I'm not leaving you." Arjun said confused.

"I have never seen you so lost." Anaahat said.

"I-I-I am not lost." Arjun said nervously.

"Here's a piece of advice from bestfriend." Anaahat said.

"What advice ?" Arjun asked.

Anaahat got on her toes and leaned closer to his ears, a smirk appeared on her face.

"If you're so lost in Rajkumari Draupadi, then win her hand in tomorrow's Swayamvar." Anaahat said.

Listening to that Arjun's eyes widened as his cheeks turned red. He looked at her as she chuckled and went away. He was about to call by her name but realised someone would recognise them if he does.

"An-.... Bhagyavati ! That's not how it works !" Arjun said going behind her.

"What did you call me ?" Anaahat asked turning around.

"If I call you by real name then anyone can recognise...... So Bhagyavati it is. Also because you are luck to have me." Arjun said.

"Lucky to have you ?" Anaahat raised her brow mischievously as they walked together.

"Yes. Without me you wouldn't have survived this vanvas." Arjun said mischievously.

"I'll give you that." Anaahat chuckled.

"And what was that you said back there ? Win the swayamvar ? Do you know what that means ?" Arjun said.

"That you will have a second wife and I will have a co-wife ? Yes I know. And I am excited." Anaahat said.

"Looks like you have gone mad, living in the forest." Arjun said.

"No I haven't gone mad. It's just you need someone who can love you. You deserve someone better than me." Anaahat said.

Arjun looked at Anaahat for speechlessly for a moment and then ruffled her hair.

"Hey !" She whined.

"Mad you are !" Arjun said and ran away.

"Stop right there !" Anaahat called running behind him.

Arjun laughed as he ran while Anaahat followed him behind. Soon they reached the place where Bheem was. Seeing him tap his foot eagerly, both of them stopped their silly act.

"If you both are done playing then we should go. I am hungry after doing all the work alone." Bheem said.

"Alone ?" Arjun frowned.

"Yes. You went away and I stuck digging the mud here." Bheem said.

"Very bad Kumar." Anaahat chimed in.

"Very bad ? I went to bring you." Arjun said.

"Don't put blame on her, Arjun. Now pick these up, cause I'm not doing it." Bheem said and went away.

Anaahat chuckled as Arjun looked at her with a deadpanned face, causing her to chuckle even more.

"Pick it up kumar." Anaahat said.

"I'll see you." Arjun said.

"See me right now, right here. Beautiful I am isn't it ?" Anaahat chuckled.

"Whatever." Arjun muttered picking up the heavy baskets of mud.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
A/N

Aye ! Poor Arjun ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So are all of you assured that Anaahat would actually love it when Draupadi marries Arjun ?

Some of you were suspicious about Draupadi marrying Arjun..... But if you have read my other works you will know the presence of Draupadi enhances and deepens the plot.