CHAPTER 51

The most decisive marriage of the Yug has taken place. Draupadi got married to the five Pandavas, now everyone had come to know the fire of Lakshagriha didn't kill them.

This was a shock for Shakuni, Duryodhan and Karn. The king of Ang was a little happy to know that Anaahat was alive and so was Prabhavati.

Before the Pandavas left Kampilya, Shri Krishna said something to Anaahat, that made her fall in deep thoughts.

"You have accepted Draupadi wholeheartedly, because you want someone to love Arjun. But remember, because you're indebted to Arjun, it is you who should return the love, Draupadi cannot do this for you."

The entire journey from Kampilya to Hastinapur, Anaahat kept thinking about that sitting in the Palki. What Krishna said was true, the debt of love js returned by love, and this debt was on her not Draupadi.

She couldn't help but remember the sweet memories of past one and half years, that she and Arjun had made.

"Anaahat, if you want to spend your life with Karn, then you are free to go I promise I won't stop you. But if you wish otherwise then you already are my first wife." Arjun said.

"Anaahat, friends listen to each other's worries. What good of a friend would I be if I cannot do that ? If I cannot stay by your sides in tough times ?" Arjun said following her.

"Don't think like that. My bhavan is your bhavan only. You're the Kul-vadhu of the great kuruvansh. But if you'll trap yourself in sadness then they both will win." Arjun said.

"We're friends, so give all your worries to me and I shall give my happiness to you." Arjun said with a smile.

"I cannot bring the comforts of the palace here in the forest, but I can try to make this journey a little more comfortable for you." Arjun said.

"I am just trying to make myself worthy of you." Arjun said.

Suddenly she was brought out of her thoughts, when the Palki was placed down, indicating they have reached Hastinapur.

As she drew the curtains she saw Arjun already standing there with his hand extended for her to hold and come out.

Anaahat looks at him and holds it, getting out of the Palki as the flowers are showered over them by the servants.

"Shall we ?" He asked. Anaahat nodded.

Arjun smiled as he kept his hand on her upper arm, just how couples do. Anaahat had forgotten for a moment that in Hastinapur they have to act like this.

But she didn't mind it now for some reason as they both walked together where the Kurus were standing. They were greeted by the elders.

"Bhanumati, welcome your Rajmata and your sister-in-laws." Gandhari said.

"Yes Mata." Bhanumati nodded.

She took the plate of Aarti and welcomed the three ladies by putting the tilak on the foreheads of Draupadi and Anaahat while touching the feet of Kunti.

"Stay blessed. May you and Duryodhan live a happy married life." Kunti blessed.

"Come inside everyone, Pita-Maharaj is waiting for you all." Bhanumati said.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
A/N

KRISHNA KI ADVICE SUNO ANAAHAT ! LIFE WILL CHANGE FOR BETTER !