CHAPTER 36

"So you're daughter of a chief ?" Anaahat asked.

"Yes." Pallavi nodded.

"Which chiefdom ?" Anaahat asked.

"W-we didn't have a chiefdom...." Pallavi nervously said.

"So an independent army ?" Anaahat asked.

"N-No ?" Pallavi muttered.

"But you just said your father was a military chief ? Yet he didn't had a chiefdom or commanded an independent army ?" Anaahat asked.

"H-he d-did but we didn't bring the army on the pilgrimage." Pallavi said.

"I see." Anaahat said and smiled, knowing that it was a lie.

Yudhishthir and Arjun saw through the lie but they didn't understand as to why she was lying. But they also saw Bheem catching glances of her.

"Don't worry Putri, my sons will protect you." Kunti assured Hidimba.

"Mata I have to protect Anaahat, so Bhrata Bheem will protect devi Pallavi. What do you say ?"

"What ? Yes ! Definitely ! Since it is Mata's order then I will surely protect her !" Bheem said.

At that Hidimba or Pallavi looked at Bheem, and that's when she noticed his big stature, muscular body and good looks. She felt enamored, for she has never seen any human so strong.

"We should get going now." Yudhishthir said.

"But will you be able to walk or you need to rest ?" Bheem asked.

At that Nakul looked at Sehdev, Arjun looked at Anaahat and Yudhishthir looked Kunti, they all supressed the urge to chuckle.

"Yes I am alright." Pallavi said.

"Good. Let's go now." Kunti said.

This Bheem walked forward while behind him walked Kunti and Hidimba. As they walked Bheem kept turning his head to get a glance of Hidimba, while she lowered her eyes smiling and blushing.

Behind Kunti, Arjun and Anaahat smirked looking at Bheem and Hidimba, Nakul Sehdev chuckled quietly while Yudhishthir smiled seeing them

"Its so dark in here, not even the sky is visible. How do we know if we're going to the right direction ?" Anaahat asked.

"During this season, winds blow from east to west Anaahat." Arjun said.

"So if the winds is blowing from behind us, that means we're going to the west ?" Anaahat asked.

"Yes. This is west only, you can smell the meat." Pallavi said.

At that everyone frowned at her, while Bheem smiled clearly impressed.

"I can also smell some fruits, I am now a little familiar with these aromas." Pallavi said.

"So can you tell from this smell where we will get fruits to eat ?" Bheem asked.

"Certainly, there must be some trees of fruits ahead. The smell of fruits is coming from there only." Pallavi said.

"Wonderful !" Bheem smiled impressed.

Seeing them Arjun and Anaahat looked at each other.

"Compatible." Anaahat muttered.

"Very much." Arjun nodded.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
A/N

Majhle bhaiya aur Majhli bhabhi !!

And can we appreciate how everyone shipping them ? Especially Anaarjun and Nakul-Sehdev !