CHAPTER 40

Hidimb was sitting on his throne, tapping his foot on the ground. The rest of the Rakshasas were gathered around him, waiting for the feast to start.

"HIDIMB ! WHERE ARE YOU COWARD !" A voice boomed startling the Rakshasas.

Hidimba looked at the direction from which the voice came and saw Hidimba coming with Pandavas, Kunti and Anaahat.

"Finally you have brought the food !" Hidimb said.

"You won't do anything to them Hidimb !" Hidimba said.

"Oh ? So I was right. You are in love with that giant human ! Do you know what this means !?" Hidimb yelled.

"That the giant human will kill you and then marry her." Bheem said.

"What did you say !?" Hidimb exclaimed.

"You have some sort of hearing impairment ?" Bheem asked.

"I will break your arrogance like I break bones." Hidimb said.

"We'll see about that." Bheem smirked.

"Rakshaso ! Kill these humans ! But save that delicate maiden for me ! Someone needs to honor my Vamang !" Hidimb said.

Arjun clenched his fists but before he could raise his bow, Anaahat held his hand and gestured him to calm down.

"What king of Barbaric behaviour is this ? I am repulsed !" Anaahat said.

"Don't be repulsed Sundari ! Tell me what can I do to make myself appealing to you ?" Hidimb asked.

"Nothing could make you appealing to me..... You're a Rakshas and I am the princess of Shurpaarak." Anaahat said.

"Sh-shurpnakha ?" Hidimb asked.

"Not Shurpankha, it's Shurpaarak." Anaahat corrected.

"I will do anything for you ! Just tell me !" Hidimb said.

Anaahat looked at Bheem, who smirked at her while Arjun was getting annoyed with Hidimb's rambling.

"Civilised beings like us don't resort to Barbaric means. When we want to defeat someone we challenge them for a duel." Anaahat said.

"Fine ! I shall fight a duel with this human !" Hidimb said.

He summoned his mace and Bheem also got ready to fight. Both of them lunged at each other and a deadly duel took place.

The Pandavas looked at them with worry as Hidimb was getting upper hand. Bheem was struggling to defeat the strong and mighty rakshas.

But suddenly he felt like he was getting stronger, he felt more energy surging inside him. He kicked Hidimb away and that's when he saw Hidimba using her powers to help him by making him stronger.

He looked at her and she gave him a nod of assurance. By then Hidimb got up and again lunged at Bheem who again started fighting him.

The rest of the Pandavas looked at them with smile. While suddenly their attention was caught by a Rakshas who approached Anaahat.

"Sundari, what's your name ?" He asked, clearly high on Madira.

At that Arjun lost it as he grabbed his hair and threw him at the ground and started kicking him.

"Stay away from her you petulant, barbaric, classless, imbecile !" Arjun said.

The Rakshas managed to get up and ran away from them, Arjun sighed in anger.

"No manners whatsoever these ones with miniscule brains have !" Arjun grunted.

Seeing him Anaahat chuckled while Bheem and Hidimb dueled. Soon the battle ended with Bheem tearing and crushing Hidimb into two pieces.

The Rakshasas looked at Bheem shocked as to how he defeated Hidimb. They quickly came and fell on his feet.

"MAHARAJ VRIKODER KI JAI !" They hailed.

Bheem looked at them and then at Hidimba who smiled at him. Soon they both will be married now.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
A/N

*Arjun loses it and beats the Rakshas*

Anaahat - Mere saas ke 5 putra the, 2 devar, 2 Jeth suniyo ! Mere re karam mei Bavaliya likha tha !

Damn.....this song suits her so well 😂😂😂