CHAPTER 13

Pal bhar me kaise badalte hai rishte
Ab to har apna begana lagta hai

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Karn clenched his fists as the raindrops fell on him, it felt as though they were not water but salt on his wounds. He stomps out of the arena the very next moment.

As soon as the rain stopped, Prabhavati held the forearms of Anaahat and forces her to walk forward. She takes her in front of Arjun as Rudradaman follows behind.

Anaahat's eyes moved everywhere to look for Karn but couldn't find him. Prabhavati tapped her shoulders, bringing her out of her stance.

That's when she realised that she was standing in front of Arjun, the one who won her Swayamvar, the one who was rival of her beloved.

Prabhavati smirked as she gave the flower garland to Anaahat's shaking hands. The latter once again looked around for Karn, but wasn't able to find him.

"Garland him Anaahat. Quick !" Prabhavati said.

She shook Anaahat, causing her to immediately put garland around Arjun's neck out of suprise. He too took a flower garland and puts it on her neck.

"Come both of you, the wedding rituals must be started." Prabhavati said.

She held the forearms of Anaahat and took her outside the great arena, while the Pandavas approached Arjun congratulating him.

"I had told you Arjun, you would win the swayamvar !" Bheem said.

"I did...." Arjun muttered.

"Come parth, let's go to the Mandap." Krishna said patting his back in assurance.

The Pandavas and Krishna walked out of the arena, going to the great hall where the wedding podium was set up. Tears brimmed the eyes of Anaahat as she sat there.

Arjun came and sat down beside her, tears rolled down her cheeks but Anaahat didn't bother wiping it away. How can Karn fail ? Why didn't he do her haran ? Why did he leave her alone like this ?

Everyone thought that it was her wedding thus tears were falling from her eyes, but only Arjun, Krishna, Rudradaman and Prabhavati knew the real reason.

The king of Shurpaarak came forward to perform the ritual of Kanyadaan. He took the hand on her daughter in his, Anaahat looked at him, her eyes pleading for him to stop this wedding.

Rudradaman helplessly looked at her as tears blurred his vision but never the less the old king gave her hand in Arjun's.

Rudradaman embraced Anaahat, kissing her forehead causing her to break down in tears and sob. Arjun looked at her, but couldn't console her, he didn't know how to.

The priest then asks them to stand up for the Sapt-padi rasm. They both stand up with him still holding her hand. Arjun starts walking ahead, making Anaahat walk behind.

Tears keep falling from her eyes as they take 4 feras, he then stops as she comes ahead Arjun keeps looking at her when they take then next 3 feras.

Having taken 7 vows for life and death, they both then sit down on their place but this time Anaahat sits on his left side for she is now his Vamangi.

The priest gives Arjun the chudamani which he puts in on Anaahat's head, she closes her eyes and tears fell down from it.

Suddenly she feels that Karn is somewhere nearby. She opens her eyes and sees him just entering the wedding podium, his eyes were filled with tears.

They both lock eyes, tears roll down Karn's eyes when he sees Arjun adorning the parting of her hair with sindoor.

"Now the husband and wife, shall take the blessings of elders." The priest said.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
A/N

Dulhe ka sehra suhana lagta hai
Dulhan ka toh
Dil deewana lagta hai
🎉🎉🎉

Agar Dhadkan movie dekho toh itna mast gaane mei Shilpa Shetty keeps crying just like Anaahat is right now 😂😂😂

Memes -

*Karn crying at the wedding of Anaahat and Arjun*

Sailors trying to focus on the ceremony -

------

No one -
Absolutely no one -
The three diggaj -

No one -Absolutely no one -The three diggaj -

vedvaani JishnuPranaa Hemashree004 😂😂😂😂

Jaise Gandhi ji ke 3 bandar hai, waise hi yeh Dharmport ke 3 digajj hai 🤣🤣🤣