CHAPTER 53

Through debate and discussion, and analysing the situation from all the angles. The elders with heavy heart came to a decision that the kingdom must now be divided into two.

They knew that Duryodhan was extremely adamant for the throne but they also knew that it will be unrighteous if it is at the stake of Yudhishthir's rights.

Also, they all were aware about the conspiracy of Lakshagriha and thought it will be better if both Kauravas and Pandavas are separated.

Shakuni using his sly words made Dhritrashtra give the barren land of Khandavprasth to Yudhishthir, while keep Hastinapur for Duryodhan.

In a way Yudhishthir had gotten nothing and Duryodhan had gotten everything. But still in the hopes of peace and respect for Dhritrashtra's words, the eldest Pandav accepted the decision.

Currently Gandhari and Kunti were together in the room, saddened by the decision of separation but they knew it was the best option to maintain peace, at least for now.

"Jiji, I had a small desire in heart and it seems that it won't be fulfilled." Kunti said.

"What desire Kunti ?" Gandhari asked.

"Last year due to the circumstances, Anaahat couldn't do the Karva-chauth. And I was hoping that this year I can see all three of our Kulvadhus - Anaahat, Draupadi and Bhanumati do the vrat." Kunti said.

"My heart too wishes the same Kunti." Gandhari said.

"What is your wish dear ?" Dhritrashtra said coming inside with Yudhishthir supporting him.

"Pranipat Jyesht." Kunti greeted Dhritrashtra.

"Pranipat Jyesht Mata." Yudhishthir greeted Gandhari.

"Good thing you came with Yudhishthir, Aryaputra. Only you both can fulfill the desires of our hearts." Gandhari said.

"Just order me Jyesht Mata, whatever it is I shall try my best to fulfill it." Yudhishthir said.

"I know you will dear Yudhishthir. Me and Kunti wanted all three of our Kulvadhus to perform the vrat of Karwa-chauth together." Gandhari said.

"This is an auspicious idea ladies, don't taint it by calling it a desire." Dhritrashtra said.

"If Tatshree allows, then we can leave after Karva-chauth. In that way Draupadi, Anaahat and Bhanumati, all three can perform Karwa-chauth." Yudhishthir said.

"I agree to this dear Yudhishthir. You all shall leave not now but on the next day of Karwa-chauth. After all the division is of lands and assets not relations." Dhritrashtra said.

"I shall now go and inform this to Anaahat and Draupadi." Kunti said.

"And I shall tell this to Bhanumati." Gandhari said.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
A/N

Well well, let me tell you that the Karwa-chauth segment will be the last segment of this book. And after that story ka the end ! Telling this to you before hand so you don't die from shock.

Cause I don't want you to die here but in my next book. Which will be Dusshala X OC, a gothic romance, mystery-thriller.

Here's the cover -

Roleplays for this is already given BUT ONE CHARACTER IS STILL LEFT

And the best part about roleplaying in this book is that till the last segment, you won't know who the main culprit is.... It's like Among us game.... Even the roleplayers won't know it whether their character is the culprit or not....

SO WANNA ROLEPLAY ?