CHAPTER 50

Anaahat sobbed in Kunti's embrace, seeing her so weak made few tears fall from Kunti's old eyes as well. She was enduring so much since the day of marriage, yet never spoke a word.

"Mata look what Arjun got as Daan !" Bheem said coming in with rest of the Pandavas.

"Whatever it is he has gotten you 5 divide it among yourselves." Kunti said not even looking.

"But Mata-" Arjun was about to speak but stopped seeing Anaahat crying.

"It is my order Arjun, divide the daan among yourselves." Kunti said.

At that moment she looked at him and her eyes widened seeing a garland around Arjun's neck and a beautiful maiden by his side.

Anaahat sat back straight and wiped her tears and saw a shocked Draupadi beside Arjun. She then looked at Kunti and her eyes widened realising what she had said.

"M-Mata, Arjun had won the Swayamvar of Rajkumari Draupadi..." Yudhishthir said.

"Why did you refer to Draupadi as a daan Bheem !?" Kunti asked.

"Kanyadaan Mata, you only said that this daan is the supreme most which leads to the path of salvation." Bheem said.

"Mata how can we brothers divide Draupadi ?" Arjun asked.

"It was a mistake Kumar, ignore it." Anaahat said.

"That we cannot do Anaahat, Mata has given her orders." Arjun said.

"But Arjun, I didn't know you would bring Putravadhu

"But Arjun, I didn't know you would bring Putravadhu...." Kunti said.

"Mata the ones who give orders have no right to be unknown, you should've looked at him once." Yudhishthir said.

"Now what do we do ?" Bheem asked.

"Understand that it is the game of Paramaatma." Someone said.

They all looked at the door and saw the dark-skinned lord wearing morpankh crown, coming towards them with a smile on his face.

"Pranipat Bua." Krishna greeted.

"Kalyanamstu Krishna, now only you can solve this dilemma." Kunti said.

"Bua, it is fate, plan of Paramaatma. This is also the fruit of Draupadi's deeds in previous life." Krishna said.

"What are you saying Govind ?" Draupadi asked.

"In your previous life you had performed a tough penance to Mahadev for obtaining a perfect husband. But when asking the boon, you accidentally asked for not one but five husbands." Krishna said.

"What ?" Draupadi frowned.

"Yes sakhi. You had asked that you want a husband who is the most righteous on earth, a husband who is strongest, a husband who is the best archer, a husband who is most beautiful and a husband who is wisest. This is the result of your boon." Krishna said.

"So does that mean, Draupadi will need to marry all 5 of my sons ?" Kunti asked.

"Well bua, it is the boon of Mahadev. And don't worry, this marriage of Panchali and Pandavas will be the most decisive one of this yug." Krishna said.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
A/N

GUYS..... Me will just skip the wedding and Drupad being fussy part and show the return of Pandavas in Hastinapur...... Cause we all know the drama that happens between Kurus is supreme 🤣🤣🤣