CHAPTER 42

The Pandavas along with Kunti and Anaahat have been walking for a long while. All of them were getting tired as the sun which was right above them, blazed and sucked their energy.

Suddenly they heard sound of a crowd, some mutterings and some cryings. But what stood out most was chanting of few mantras.

They looked at each other and decided to go towards that direction. Reaching their they saw a man was lying down on the ground, his body had become pale.

Few ladies young and old both were crying surrounding him. It seemed as though the man was bitten by a snake. And the mantras were being chanted by a sage who was healing him.

They couldn't see his face for his back faced them. Anaahat frowned for he looked familiar. Soon the body of the man started getting back to normal as his eyes fluttered open.

The people surrounding him thanked the sage and god.

"Remember not to punish the rest of the snakes for the deed of one. You all can go now, I am expecting few guests." The sage said.

The people bowed to him once again and then left. The sage turned around to look at the Pandavas and gave them all a smile.

"Bhagwaan Ved Vyas ?" Kunti and Anaahat muttered smiling.

They both went towards him and touched his feet, followed by the Pandavas.

"Come sit. It's been a long journey for you all, and an even longer one awaits." He said and everyone sat down.

"It's so nice to see you again prabhu." Anaahat said as Ved Vyas smiled.

"You know him Anaahat ?" Kunti asked.

"Yes Mata. 5 years ago a draught has stuck Shurpaarak. We tried everything we could to end it but nothing worked. Then my father approached Bhagwaan Ved Vyas who had come there for pilgrimage, he gave us the solution for it. Without him, the draught wouldn't have ended and I wouldn't have obtained the Gandiv." Anaahat said.

"It is not me. It was destiny Anaahat that I happened to be there. And it was also destiny that you got the Gandiv which was then picked up by Gandivdhari. I had known, that the fire of Varnavart couldn't have killed the Panduputras." Ved Vyas said.

"But we wish everyone to believe that Bhagwan." Yudhishthir said.

At that Bhagwaan Ved Vyas smiled and shook his head, but Kunti frowned at that reaction.

"Bhagwan, was our decision right ?" Kunti asked.

"Kunti, humans live in the illusion that every decision is taken by them, but in reality it is the wish of Paramatma. Your decision seems right now but soon it will become wrong also." Ved Vyas said.

"I didn't quite understand prabhu ?" Arjun said.

"You will get your answers once you go to Kampilya. I am also going there only." Ved Vyas said.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
A/N

My Preboards preparations are done so thought let's update 🥰

Btw, the other day I was filling details to make a new account on a website..... And it asked what do you identify as and gave three options - 'Male', 'Female' and 'Rather not say'

And I was like - What should I choose ? There is no option that said 'Ved Vyas' ! Where is the option for Ved Vyas !?

😑😑😑
😂😂😂

You can now be damn sure I'm cracking this joke everytime Ved Vyas comes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣