CHAPTER 22

After offering the prayers to Mata Parvati, Kunti along with Arjun and Anaahat left the temple. On their way back, Anaahat emotionlessly gazed on the other side.

Arjun kept looking at her sadly when suddenly the rath stopped, bring both Anaahat and him out of their stance.

"What happened Puru ?" Arjun asked.

"Rajmata has stopped her rath." Puru said.

"What happened Mata ? Is everything good ?" Arjun asked standing up.

"Everything is well Arjun but...." Kunti gestured him to look at the shops in the Market.

"But what ?" Arjun frowned confused.

Kunti deadpanned at him and then pointed at the jewelry shops. It then it Arjun that she was gesturing him to buy something for Anaahat.

"Yeah sure ! Anaahat stay here I'll be back soon." Arjun said.

Anaahat nodded as Arjun got down from the Rath. He went straight to the jewelry shop and looked around various pieces.

"How can we serve you Rajkumar ?" The shopkeeper asked.

"I want something for a newly wed lady." Arjun said.

"For Rajkumari ?" Shopkeeper asked.

"Yes for her." Arjun smiled.

"Certainly, I will show you the best jewelleries I have." The shopkeeper said.

He showed several sets of pieces, from chudamani to payal to necklaces to bangles to entire set jewellery set for married women.

But what caught the eyes of Arjun was a pair of earrings. He picked it up and was impressed by its making. The earring was made of gold, and had intricate carvings.

Even though it was decked with diamonds and pearls it was very light weight, and won't be heavy on ears.

"I'll take these." Arjun said.

The shopkeeper packed the earings as Arjun handed him a pouch of gold. He took the earings and went back to the rath.

"Anaahat, I got them for you." Arjun said.

She looked at him confused as he gave her the pack. She took it and started opening it, Anaahat was suprised seeing a pair of earrings.

In grandeur they were similar to ones she was wearing but it's intricacy was even more beautiful while also being light weight.

"These ?" She asked.

"I brought them for you. I couldn't give you a wedding gift as per traditions." Arjun said.

She looked at him and then at earrings, Anaahat didn't had the strength to remove the ones given by Karn then how will she be able to wear these.

'Should I tell him ? But he has brought them with so hopes.' She thought.

"If you don't like it then I can buy something else." Arjun said.

"No they are beautiful, really beautiful." Anaahat said.

"Thank Mahadev, I didn't know whether you would want it or not. Anyways, Puru ride the rath." Arjun said.

"Yes Rajkumar." Puru nodded and again started riding the rath.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

THE ENTIRE STORY ! NOT THE CHAPTER, BUT THE ENTIRE STORY WILL HIT DIFFERENT IF YOU KNOW EARRINGS GIVEN BY KARN AND ARJUN SYMBOLISE THEIR LOVE.

Karn's earings have gotten heavy for Anaahat because her heart was broken by him.

And now instead of these, Arjun is offering other earrings more beautiful and light weight to her. Light weight symbolising they will never be a burden and hence better for long run or life.

LET'S SEE WHEN WILL ANAAHAT REMOVE EARRINGS GIVEN BY KARN AND WEAR THE BETTER ONES GIVEN BY ARJUN.