CHAPTER 29

Anaahat entered her room and saw Arjun on the dressing table trying to set his hair, but failing and sighing.

"Can I help you ?" She asked.

"Can you ?" Arjun said looking at her and pointing at the mess of his hair.

"I can try." Anaahat said with a confident smile.

"I doubt it. Today is that damned day when my hair refuse to be tamed, refuse to look presentable. And we also have to go for donations." Arjun sighed.

Anaahat came towards the dressing table and stood behind him. She looked at his hair which legit looked like a bird nest today.

"Your curls are very dry." She said.

"They are." Arjun agreed.

Anaahat took a comb and started brushing through his hair which was unusually tangled.

"Ouch." Arjun winced.

"Have you not combed your hair in while ?" Anaahat asked.

"Um....no...." Arjun said nervously.

"Seems like it." Anaahat said.

She sectioned his hair in two parts and then gently brushes one part at a time. And soon brushed the other side similarly.

Now that his hair was combed and tangle free it looked frizz as the tangled curls were now separate and loose.

"It looks like a lion's mane." Arjun said.

"It will be tamed." Anaahat assured grabbing a bowl of water and a bowl of coconut oil.

"I don't know, can it be ?" Arjun asked looking at his hair.

"With little love anyone can be tamed." Anaahat smiled.

At that Arjun looked at her, this was the same thing Madri used to say when she used to style his hair everyday.

Anaahat sprinkled little water over his hair with her fingers, just enough to damp it. She massaged his hair as they again got back to their curly nature from the frizz.

Then then took a little coconut oil, just a drop or two, rubbed it in her hand and then applied it to the ends of his hair, to give it a shine.

"All done." Anaahat said

Arjun looked at the mirror and his mouth fell open, never has his hair looked so good besides the time his Mata Madri used to take care of it.

They looked so healthy and so bouncy, back to their original nature. A wide smile appeared on his face seeing as he touched his curls who seemed so soft.

"They look so good... I had forgotten that my hair were luscious...." Arjun muttered.

"Forgotten ?" Anaahat asked.

"Mata Madri used to take care of my hair, after her death no one was able to. Mata Kunti could but she also had to take care of the rest of us brothers. So I never bothered her regarding my hair." Arjun said.

"I see." Anaahat nodded.

"You know, Mata Madri always used to say that I had better hair than the rest of my brothers. They used to be so thick, soft and luscious when she used to style it, just like this." Arjun said with a smile.

"You can approach me when you want your hair to be styled. I'll be happy to help." Anaahat said.

Arjun looked at her and smiled nodding. They both then went outside where the commoners were present to accept alms.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
A/N

*sighs at the amount of research I did to style curly hair for this chapter*

Meme -

Arjun's hair before Anaahat styled it -

Arjun's hair after Anaahat styled it -

Now we know who will style Brihannalla's hair

Now we know who will style Brihannalla's hair..... Btw priye Brihanalle se yaad aya -

 Btw priye Brihanalle se yaad aya -

*Sighs and smiles*

*Priye Brihanalle ki nazar utaring*