CHAPTER 23

After getting a blasphemy of a message from Duryodhan, Karn stomped up to his room where Dushashan and Shakuni were also there.

"Mitra ! What is the meaning of this ?" Karn asked.

"Keep your voice low Angraj ! Even the walls have ears." Shakuni whispered yelled.

"Mitra, I have supported each and every conspiracy of yours against Pandavas since Gurukul, because I firmly believe you have the right on the throne. But I cannot agree to this." Karn said.

"What are you saying Karn ? We have spent months to prepare the Lakshagriha and now you're denying ?" Duryodhan asked.

"I am not denying. I don't want Anaahat to be a part of it. She has no relation to this." Karn said.

"You have a big heart my friend, you're worried about the girl who broke your heart." Duryodhan said.

"Keep her out of this Duryodhan, I cannot bear that loss." Karn said.

"We cannot do that Angraj." Shakuni said.

"Why not ?" Karn frowned.

"Then everyone will suspicious as to why only Pandavas and Rajmata were sent to Varnavart, if Arjun is going then it's natural for Bhabhishree Anaahat to also accompany him." Dushashan said.

"First time this nephew of mine has spoken something intelligent." Shakuni smiled.

"Then keep Arjun also away from the plan. I shall defeat him with my valor." Karn said.

"Are you serious Angraj ? If we go by your idea, and burn alive the Pandavas and Rajmata Kunti, what do you think Arjun will do when he comes to know of it ? Will he venerate us ? No ! He will pierce each and every cell of our body and even you won't be able to stop him, because his wrath will first fall on you." Shakuni said.

"Mitra Karn, you're not thinking big enough. That lady broke your heart and married your rival ! That Arjun ! In front of you. It's the best that she also goes to the next world with the one she chose." Duryodhan said.

"Don't talk like that Mitra." Karn sighed.

"Angraj, even if we keep Anaahat out of the plan then a life full of hardships would wait for her. Do you want her spend her entire life like a widow ? Don't give her such a cruel fate." Shakuni said.

"If that happens Gandhar Raj then I am there for her. I will marry her !" Karn said.

"What right do you have ? Are you her Jeth ? Are you her devar ? And after after marrying Prabhavati to take revenge from Anaahat, do you really think she will come back to you ?" Shakuni asked.

At that Karn fell silent, Duryodhan walked up to him and held his shoulders firmly.

"Mitra, you had promised that you will do absolutely everything necessary to give me the throne of Hastinapur. Remember that promise and sacrifice Anaahat for me..... She has betrayed you anyway so what's the point in waiting for her ? Let her too go to Lakshagriha and burn down with the one she chose over you." Duryodhan said.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
A/N

This time we will go by the star plus Mahabharat version of Lakshagriha cause...... ✨DRAMA