CHAPTER 60

Apne piya ke main bal bal jaau
Charan lagayo nirdhan ko

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

As Arjun went upstairs to get the sieves he saw that the atmosphere was even more heated. Bhism was scolding Dhritrashtra while Draupadi and Kunti defended Anaahat's integrity.

"Anaahat has sinned !" Dhritrashtra said.

"Dhritrashtra today it is you who have sinned. You have questioned the character of your Putravadhu !" Bhism said.

"Tatshree, the scriptures say that where the Kul-vadhu cries, that place is doomed. Today the tears of Anaahat have fallen here." Yudhishthir said.

"Maharaj Dhritrashtra you have ruined the sanctity of Kuruvansh." Vidur said.

"It is Anaahat that has ruined the sanctity Mahamantri." Duryodhan said.

"Enough Duryodhan ! Your rambling against Anaahat are unbearable to me ! I shall pull your tongue if you speak another word !" Bheem warned as Duryodhan scoffed.

Suddenly all eyes turned to Arjun, who picked up the sieve of Anaahat.

"Bhrata Arjun, we are also coming with you." Nakul said.

"Yes, we shall celebrate Karwa-chauth with Bhabhishree." Sehdev said.

"Me too." Bheem and Yudhishthir said.

"Arya I shall take these sieves to Anaahat." Draupadi said taking sieves from Arjun.

"Any festival is incomplete without blessings of elders. We shall also come." Bhism said as Vidur, Rashavi and Kunti nodded.

Arjun smiled and nodded at them, they all smiled going downstairs leaving the Kauravas, Shakuni, Karn-Prabhavati, Dhritrashtra and Gandhari in the terrace.

Downstairs Draupadi came to Anaahat's room and saw her sitting on the dressing table.

"Anaahat are you alright ?" Draupadi asked.

"Never been better." Anaahat chuckled.

"Good. Now come, the moon will rise any moment. The rest of our family is also here in the garden." Draupadi smiled.

"Sure." Anaahat said.

Anaahat took her sieve from Draupadi and both the ladies went outside, where the rest of the Pandavas and elders were there. They all apologized to her for what happened upstairs.

Arjun looked at Anaahat and noticed a change.

"You look different, did you do something with your Shringar ?" Arjun asked her.

"Yes, I changed my earrings." Anaahat smiled.

"Now the moon has arisen. Start the rituals everyone." Kunti said smiling.

The women raised their sieve and looked at the moon through it. Then through the sieve, Rashavi looked at Vidur, Draupadi looked at Yudhishthir and Anaahat looked at Arjun.

A smile appeared on her face, seeing the moon of her life, the one who eliminates the darkness of her night and makes it even more beautiful.

Then all the ladies grabbed the plate of Aarti and did the aarti of their husbands. Anaahat kept smiling as the light from diya fell on him.

After this all Anaahat kept the plate aside, and just as the rest of the ladies, she touched her husband's feet. He deserved all the respect in this world for his gentle nature.

A moment ago, everyone was questioning her. No hope was left then he came, as a ray of light amidst the darkness.

Arjun held her shoulders and made her stand up and gave her a smile. He then took a glass of water and made her drink it, ending her Nirjala vrat.

Both of them looked at each other, Anaahat remembered all the sweet moments that happened between past year in their married life, how he supported her and helped her throughout without getting tired.

He was truly a Narottam, the most humble and gentle man, always filled with so much love. Anaahat prayed no one to cast an evil eye upon him.

 Anaahat prayed no one to cast an evil eye upon him

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
A/N

Main toh khadi thi aas lagaye
Mehndi kajra maang sajaye..

Dekhi suratiya apne piya ki
Haar gayi main tann mann ko