CHAPTER 59

Mujhko the ghere jitne andhere
Ho gaye door sabhi
Sab sapno ki Sab rishton ki
Paa li keemat bhi

Prem ko main samjhi
Kisi ne na ki meri
Tune jo sambhaal ki
Laaga rang jo tera hui main kamaal ki

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Arjun looked at everyone, all remained silent. He frowned seeing tears rolling down Anaahat's eyes.

"I am asking again, what is happening here ? Why are there tears in Anaahat's eyes ?" Arjun asked sternly.

"The deeds that she has done will bring tears." Dhritrashtra said.

"What do you mean Tatshree ?" Arjun asked.

"Before marriage, Anaahat was in love with Angraj Karn." Dhritrashtra said.

"So ?" Arjun raised his brow.

"What ? Don't you know what this means ?" Dhritrashtra asked.

"I was aware of their relationship before marriage." Arjun said.

"Then why did you marry her !? You have tainted our Kuruvansh !" Dhritrashtra said.

"What makes you say that ?" Arjun asked.

"She used to meet Angraj in forests, we can only imagine what these two would've done." Dhritrashtra said.

"Anaahat is not a woman like that, Maharaj." Arjun said clenching his fists.

"She has nothing that can prove her chastity. Even Angraj Karn is silent at this." Dhritrashtra said.

"Angraj Karn only speaks what his benefactors want to hear. Anaahat is a chaste woman, I have known her for more than a year, I have seen her dedication towards God and family." Arjun said.

"Arjun don't be foolish, it is very clear that Anaahat's character is tainted." Dhritrashtra said.

"Maharaj Dhritrashtra, maine aaj tak aapki har baat maani hai. Kintu mai yeh nahi maan sakta ki Anaahat ke charitra par daag hai !" Arjun said sternly.

At that Anaahat looked at him, he was fighting with his own father-figure Tatshree for her dignity, a woman who never loved him.

Arjun came towards Anaahat and held her hand as she kept looking at him.

"Come Anaahat, you have nothing to prove to anyone." Arjun said.

Anaahat didn't say anything, just kept staring at him as they started walked away together.

Arjun took her downstairs and to his bhavan, bringing Anaahat to her room. He made her sit on the bed and knelt in front of him.

"Are you alright ?" He asked.

Anaahat nodded and Arjun wiped her tears away, giving her a small assuring smile.

"You don't have to go there now, no need. We will perform Karwa-chauth here only, Chandrama is very well visible from the garden of this bhavan. You are not obligated to give any answers to anyone." Arjun said.

At that a small smile appeared on Anaahat's lips as Arjun caressed her face.

"Oh, I forgot the sieve upstairs. Don't worry I will bring it, just stay here. Alright ?" Arjun said.

She nodded and then Arjun went outside the room. Anaahat stood up and then went towards the dressing table. She opened a drawer and there laid earrings that were given by Arjun after their marriage.

Anaahat looked at the earrings that rested on her ears, and then she did for which she never had courage for. Anaahat removed the earrings given by Karn, and instead of them wore the ones given by Arjun.

Anaahat smiled looking at herself in the mirror, these new earings were looked much more beautiful on her and were light-weight on her ears. They overall were better than the ones given by Karn.

 They overall were better than the ones given by Karn

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
A/N

It was at this moment when Anaahat realised -

Payo re payo re payo re payo re....
Prem ratan dhan payo
Prem ratan dhan payo maine !
Prem ratan dhan payo !

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Finally Anaahat removed the earrings of Karn and wore the ones given by Arjun ! Meaning she now rejects the love of Karn and accepts the love of Arjun !

🎉🎉🎉🎉