CHAPTER 52

The Pandavas along with Kunti, Anaahat and Draupadi went to Dhritrashtra who was waiting for them in the royal court.

They all were welcomed with great respect and grandeur. Dhritrashtra came towards them and blessed both his Kul-vadhus.

"Today I regret my blindness even more. If I had vision, then I would've seen both my Kulvadhu's whom this Kuruvansh is indebted to. It is true that Kul-vadhus are Laxmi, with your arrival it seems Hastinapur has become alive once again." Dhritrashtra said.

As they all talked, Duryodhan kept clenching his fists while sitting of the throne of Yuvraj. Karn who was standing beside him was also fuming seeing Arjun's arm around Anaahat.

More than angry he was confused, he could see the earrings given by him dangling in Anaahat's ears, yet both her and Arjun were standing so close. And didn't even look at him once.

"Yudhishthir, now its time for you to grace the throne of Yuvraj once again." Bhism said.

"Impossible ! Pitamah I think you are forgetting that it is now I who is Yuvraj." Duryodhan said.

"But Duryodhan, the arrival of Yudhishthir nullifies your position of Yuvraj. Because we all know who was made the crown prince first." Vidur said.

"Kakashree, even I have been crowned as Yuvraj through a proper ceremony. It is now me who is the crown-prince and heir to the throne." Duryodhan said.

"But Yudhishthir has the first right on the throne." Kripacharya said.

"If he has then why didn't he come to take it ? Where was he and his family hiding for an entire year ?" Duryodhan asked.

"Bhagwaan Ram Chandra also lived among commoners, this made him understand their problems better and made him the best king their ever was. We thought if Jyesht remains among commoners then he too can be a better king." Bheem said.

"This is a matter that will be solved by us elders through discussion. Right now, the Pandavas would have been tired, go and rest. Tomorrow morning we will come up with a decision." Bhism said.

The Pandavas, Kunti, Anaahat and Draupadi nodded and left the court and so did Duryodhan and Karn, leaving the elders Bhism, Vidur, Kripacharya and Dhritrashtra alone.

As Anaahat and Arjun were making their way to their bhavan, they saw Prabhavati. Anaahat looked at her and diverted her gaze, while Arjun looked at the two.

Suddenly Prabhavati went towards Anaahat and hugged her, shocking her and suprising Arjun.

"Glad that you are safe." Prabhavati said.

"T-thank you...." Anaahat muttered still shocked.

"But don't think this changes anything between us." Prabhavati said breaking the hug.

"What ?" Anaahat frowned.

"I was honestly grief-stricken when the news came about Lakshagriha. And I was happy when I came to know that you're back. But I seemed to have forgotten all the miseries you cause me with your presence." Prabhavati said.

Anaahat narrowed her eyes at Prabhavati, who glared at her. Arjun wanted to intervene but knew it was inappropriate to speak between sisters.

"Ever since the news of your arrival came, Angraj seemed to have forgotten that he has a wife. Everything was going perfect between us until you came and reminded him that he loves you more !" Prabhavati said.

Hearing that Karn still love Anaahat made Arjun clench his fist.

"Anaahat let's go." Arjun said putting his arm around her and leaving.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
A/N

YOU REALLY THOUGHT BILLIVATI WOULD CHANGE ? THANKS TO CORN, SHE'S BAD AGAIN !