CHAPTER 38

"What were you trying to do Hidimb !?" Hidimba whispered yelled at her brother.

"Getting the girl so the rest would come to me searching for her." Hidimb said.

"I had told you that I will bring them. Then why did come here ? You could have ruined my plan." Hidimba said.

"Your plan ? To get them out of the forest ?" Hidimb asked.

"What are you talking about ?" Hidimba frowned.

"It has never taken you so long to lure any human to the village of ours. Don't tell me you fell for that big human." Hidimb said.

"I-Its n-nothing like that Hidimb..... These humans are very clever.... But I will lure them, you should go now." Hidimba said.

"Good. Don't make me wait any longer." Hidimb said and left.

Hidimba sighed, she didn't know how will she able to bring them to the village of Rakshasas, how can she let Bheem get devoured ?

On the other side Anaahat and Arjun roamed a little deep in the forest.

"Why are we here ?" Anaahat asked.

"To look for Pallavi." Arjun said.

"Why do you think she will be here ?" Anaahat asked.

"Because, this area has a smell of meat, meaning the village of Rakshasas would be near by." Arjun said.

"So ?" Anaahat asked.

"And I don't think a woman who could give competition to Bhrata Bheem in eating will be a human." Arjun said.

"So you're saying that Pallavi is a Rakshasi ?" Anaahat asked with wide eyes.

"What else she could be ? We know from start that she is lying, she probably wants to lure us to the village of Rakshasas." Arjun said.

"We should tell this to everyone then." Anaahat said.

"We have no proof, besides I don't think will take us to the village." Arjun said.

"Because she is in love with Bhrata Bheem ?" Anaahat asked.

"Yes. And love changes everyone." Arjun smiled looking at her.

"It does...." Anaahat muttered.

"Now let's go back. If everyone wakes up then they will shower us with questions we won't be able to answer." Arjun said.

"Right. Let's go." Anaahat nodded.

They both went back to where the rest of the Pandavas and Kunti were. Reaching there they sighed in relief that all of them were still sleeping.

But what suprised them was this time 'Pallavi' was also there sleeping beside Kunti, as if she never left. Arjun looked at Anaahat while she looked at him.

Both of them nodded at eachother, confirming their suspicions were true. They sneakingly walked back where they were earlier sleeping and lied down.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
A/N

YEH ACCHA HUYA HIDIMB KI TUJHE HIDIMBA DEVI NE BACHA LIYA.... NAHI TOH YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN DROPPED DEAD AT ANAAHAT'S FEET....