CHAPTER 3

The 5 valiant sons of Pandu, had come to Dwarika to visit their uncle and aunt. The stay was proving to be more fruitful to them by each passing day.

Vayuputra Bheem got the chance to learn wrestling and mace-fighting from Balram, while Arjun got the precious friendship of Shri Krishna.

Currently Krishna was packing his bags when the 22 year old prince entered his room.

"Madhav, are you going somewhere ?" Arjun asked.

"Yes Parth. To Shurpaarak." Krishna said.

"Why all of a sudden ?" Arjun frowned.

"An invitation has come from Shurpaarak, all the kingdoms of Bharatvarsh are invited in the Swayamvar of their princess." Krishna said with a smile.

"You're also going to participate ?" Arjun asked.

"Not at all. I am going on behalf of Dwarika and also to get a glance of the mighty Gandiv." Krishna said.

"Gandiv ? The legendary bow ?" Arjun asked.

"Yes Parth. The bow has been wielded by Brahmadev, Mahadev, Indradev, Chandradev and Varundev." Krishna said.

"I wish I could also get a chance to see the Gandiv." Arjun said.

Suddenly a dasi entered the room and informed that Yudhishthir is here to meet Arjun. Krishna told the dasi to bring him inside with all respect.

Yudhishthir came to the room and was greeted by both Krishna and Arjun.

"Jyesht, you could have called me." Arjun said.

"Don't worry about it Arjun, I have come here to convey an important message to you." Yudhishthir said.

"What ?" Arjun asked.

"The Kingdom of Shurpaarak is holding a swayamvar for their princess. An invitation has been sent to Hastinapur also. And because we at the moment are nearer to the Kingdom, Tatshree wants us to go on behalf of the Kingdom." Yudhishthir said.

"That's a good news Jyesht. Even I was leaving for Shurpaarak today, we all can go together if that's the case." Krishna said.

"Sounds good to me." Yudhishthir smiled.

On the other side Anaahat was in her room as Prabhavati brushed her hair, though she didn't like doing anything for Anaahat, she still did to remain in everyone's good books.

Suddenly few dasis came to her room with hoards of sweets and clothes, catching the attention of the two ladies.

"Rajkumari Anaahat, Angraj Karn has sent these for you." One of the dasi said.

At that a smile appeared on Anaahat's face while Prabhavati's jaw dropped seeing so many gifts.

"Angraj is generous. He always sends more gifts than the previous time." Prabhavati muttered.

"Dasi, what is Angraj doing right now ?" Anaahat asked one.

"He is in the guest room, resting after the long trip." She said.

"Tell him that in evening Rajkumari Anaahat will go for aakhet in the forest." Anaahat said.

"As you say Rajkumari." The dasi nodded and left with other maids.

"Jiji I need to-" Anaahat turned around and saw Prabhavati looking at the Uttariyas Karn had sent.

"These are so luxurious and feel so expensive." Prabhavati said.

"If you like it so much then it's all yours." Anaahat said.

"What ? But Angraj gifted it to you." Prabhavati said.

"Yes and now I am gifting it to you." Anaahat said.

"Why ?" Prabhavati asked.

"Because you're my jiji and I love to see a smile on your face." Anaahat smiled.

"Well if that's the case then it's mine." Prabhavati chuckled.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
A/N

Laalchi billi..... Doodh dekh ke toh machle gi hi 😑😑😑