Chapter 8- Odd

So, over the last couple of weeks, I had; Auditioned for Rock Of Ages, Found a great band, Got into a relationship with the lead singer of said band, Kissed the boy and Slept in the same bed as him. Okay then!

Me and Alex had been properly together for three weeks and it was going great.

Alex had a gig tonight at this pub in Yorkshire, meaning I had nothing to do. I was still waiting for a call back from my audition, which made me anxious that I hadn't got the part. I was deep in thought, when I almost shit myself at the sound my phone had just made. It was a text alert, it meant I had a text. (AN: Sherlock Reference!) I unlocked my phone and looked at the message:

Alex Band Guy: Do you fancy coming to that gig tonight? Would love to sing to your pretty face again, beautiful! xxxxx

I blushed at the message. Alex was so perfect, best boyfriend I've ever had, if I'm honest. I realized I'd spent about 5 minutes straight just staring and smiling at my phone, so I quickly typed a response:

Yeah, I'd love to. What time should I come to yours? xxxxxx

I quickly pressed 'Send' and 'swoosh', off it went. Okay. I literally just stared at my phone until I got a response. PING!

Alex Band Guy: No, no, no, my dear. I can't let a perfect woman like you walk alone! :) I'll be at yours around 6:30, if that's okay? Wear whatever's comfortable! xxxxx

I smiled and looked at the time. O.O. It was already 5:45, I had 45 minutes to get ready.... I typed a response back, as fast as lightning and ran up to the shower (after making sure all the windows were closed and the door was locked. I don't want no creep sneaking in and seeing me in the shower!)

I got out of the shower and pulled open my wardrobe, staring at my clothes. I had such a range of clothes; Skinny Jeans, Skater Skirts, Band T-Shirts, Knee Socks, A few pairs of Heels and Boots. (Insert Sarcasm Here!)

I decided on that Arctic Monkeys t-shirt I'd brought at the gig, a Skater Skirt, Knee Socks, Doc Martens, Leather Jacket and surprise, surprise, my Sunglasses.

After a spritz of perfume and deodorant, splash of red lipstick and sliding my sunglasses on, I was ready. I looked at the time, 6:20. Perfect!

As if by magic, I heard a knock on the door. Hmm! The security guard must have remembered Alex! But then who could forget that perfect face?! I ran over to the door, and opened it to be almost knocked out by a bunch of flowers. Alex's head popped out behind the flowers and I chuckled.

"Did I tell you how perfect you are, Alex?" I laughed, making Alex blush. I invited him in and he walked past me, towards the kitchen. My god, he smelt good.

"Where do you want these, love?" Alex's smooth voice asked me. I grabbed a vase from underneath my sink, put some water in it, and Alex placed the flowers inside. There was a mix of black and red roses. I kissed Alex's cheek.

"Thank you, love. They're beautiful!"I almost whispered.

"Well they seemed suitable. They're a bit odd, like you, but in a good way. I like that way. That's one of the many reasons I like you!" Alex replied, making me blush and laugh.

"Oh, I'm odd am I?" I asked. He nodded and said "But in a good way!" then pulled me into a hug, kissing my forehead. He was so amazing, and utterly perfect.