Chapter 54- Not Your Average Day

I woke up with a pit at the bottom of my stomach. Today is the day I have to tell him about the therapist... I could leave it... Maybe.

No I can't, I am going to tell him... What's the worst that could happen? He could leave you, it may cause an argument, he won't treat you the same, he may feel bad that you don't talk to him about emotions and be sad.... SHUT UP.

I shook my head and got out of bed. Throwing Alex's shirt on, I went downstairs and made breakfast. I started cooking a fry up and shouted to Alex from the kitchen. He came and sat at the table, smiling at me with his adorable face for no apparent reason. I placed the food on the table, grabbing some Salt, Ketchup and HP Sauce. I kissed his cheek as I placed his food down. making him smile even more. 

I really don't want to ruin his mood...

I sat down and ignored the voice in my head.

"Alex, there's something I haven't told you, and I need to" I started. He looked up confused and furrowed his eyebrows. He was so perfect. He is so perfect. He placed his fork down, and gave me his full attention.

"Every month, when I go to my 'lady check ups'... they aren't lady check ups. I have to see a therapist every month. It's so pointless. He doesn't help. He just gives me my medication. I was so scared to tell you. But I knew I had to... I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner... I was way to scared" I sighed. He looked at me, right into my eyes. 

"Listen my Kitten, that doesn't matter to me. I love you regardless. Do you want a different therapist? One who will actually help? Look, it doesn't matter to me if you killed a thousand people. I will always love you. No matter what" Alex smiled. He then started singing I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston in an off-key style, making me smile and eventually laugh. He was an idiot... My idiot... forever.

__/\_/\/\__

We were sat on the seatee, watching Breaking Bad.  I made some cake the day before, so we were also eating that with some tea. I turned to look at Alex and decided to voice my thoughts.

"Do you know what we should do in the future?" I started.

"Still being together is a great idea" He smirked.

"Shut up.... We should like move to LA or something. It was great there. Miles seems so much happier there." I smiled.

"All in good time" He simply replied. Have I done something to upset him?

I got up and went into the kitchen, trying to work out what the fuck I'd done wrong. Must be on his man period...

Alex came into the kitchen and ran up behind me.

"I'm sorry... but it's Breaking Bad!!! I'm really sorry" Alex whispered in my ear.

"It's okay" I replied, turning round.

"Shall we go see Matt and Breana?" Alex suggested.

"Okay, sounds good. Let me just have a shower" I smiled.

__/\_/\/\__

We got to Matt and Breana's house. I felt so relieved and refreshed that Alex was so... okay with it all, I guess. Alex knocked the door and it opened with a beaming Matt Helders. Alex gave him a bear hug and walked in, me following. 

I sat down next to Breana, looking at the huge bump that she had. She was due next week.

"Hey, B. How is everything?" I asked.

"Ugh, I'm so tired. Amelia keeps moving while I'm trying to sleep... little diva" She laughed.

"I'm so excited though. She is going to be so pretty like her momma" I smiled. She also had a huge grin plastered on her face, which started to turn into a frown, with her furrowing her eyebrows.

"What's up?" I was genuinely concerned now...

"Agh! This isn't like any other pai- oh my god." She screamed. "MATTT! GET YER ARSE HERE RIGHT NOW." He ran over looking very scared.

"Matt. This baby is coming. GET ME TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL. DON'T JUST STAND THERE" She screeched in between breaths. 

"Matt, start the car, I'll get her to the car and me and Alex will lock up here and follow you." I ordered. He ran and did what he was told, as I began to slowly lift Breana off of the sofa, with Alex helping. I walked her to the car and they sped off.

I ran up to their bedroom and found a bag, shoving some of Bre's clothes, and Alex getting some toiletries. He also got a bag and started filling it with baby stuff; nappies, baby grows, toys ect. I ran to the kitchen, getting some snacks for them. Alex came down the stairs.

"Ready?" 

"Yeah" 

We locked up and got into the car, driving to the hospital.

"Well, this is unexpected" I laughed.

"Aha, yeah. I bet Matt is panicking so much, bless him" He said, rolling his neck.

"Erm, Breana has now got to push a baby out of her vagina... I think she wins. Now let's go be good godparents!" I smiled, looking at Alex. He chuckled as he carried on driving. He placed his hand on my thigh as we drove, knowing that both of us were also panicking. He was so good in stressful situations. 

We pulled up at the hospital, parking up next to Matt's poorly parked car. We chuckled at it, grabbed the bags and went in. 

I walked up to the front desk.

"Breana McDow?" I asked. The receptionist looked at me and Alex, with a slightly shocked look.

"Today may be good" I said, sarcastically. She snapped back into reality. 

"Are you immediate family?" She asked. Shit...

"Yeah, Breana is my sister" I lied quickly, and she could probably tell.

"Erm... Room 20, Maternity Ward" She said. "Oh, and I'm only letting you in because I know she's your best friends, and Matt is Alex's... Don't tell anyone" She smiled, with me shouting a quick 'thank you' as we dashed down the hall.  

__/\_/\/\__

We got up there to see a sullen look on Matt face. 

"What's up?" Alex asked.

"Er... Well... Turns out those weren't baby pains... Er... Amelia, she's... not..." Matt sighed and we didn't need to hear any more. Tears started streaming down Matt's face. I could see that Alex was about to cry and I could feel the bitter, cold drops of water fall out of my eyes.

I cleared my throat, "is Breana in there?". He simply nodded and I walked into the room, seeing Breana's red face, drowning in tears. 

I ran over and pulled her into a tight hug. We sat there, a ball of tears in silence.

RIP Amelia, 2007.