Chapter 10- To The Arctic Monkeys

I saw Alex, and walked towards him. He pulled me into a hug, and kissed the top of my head, then my mouth. It sounds cliche, but I felt warm inside. Our lips fit together like a puzzle.

"Hi!" He said, after the kiss.

"Hi!" I replied, giggling slightly. ( AN: Gah, I Hate the word giggle, makes me feel silly!)

"Come on, let's go meet the guys" Alex spoke, after our couple seconds of silence while we hugged. He took my hand in his, and we walked into the 'chill' room, as it was called. Matt already knew me, so he greeted me with;

"Hi Olivia! Alex thinks we're gonna screw this up for him. Kept warning us before the show, saying he's punch us all if we scared you off!" I laughed and looked at Alex. He was blushing, so I played with one of his cheeks. He smiled, and introduced me to the rest of the guys. They were all so nice. My anxiety subsided and I was a bit more comfortable to talk to the guys.

"So did you enjoy the show?" Nick asked me.

"Yeah, it was great as always!" I replied smiling. Suddenly Jamie stood up.

"Well, yeah. Everytime we go up on the stage we ROOOCK it!"Jamie said, putting his fingers in the punk sign, and sticking his tongue out. All the boys, and me started laughing. I think he'd had a bit too much to drink.

"And, no. I'm not drunk. I'm always like this!" Jamie added, almost reading my mind. He grabbed everyone a beer, but I declined as I had my whiskey. He got everyone to hold their bottles up, and me my glass;

"To the Arctic Monkeys, and to Alex and Olivia!" Jamie half- shouted. We all replied with a 'Here, Here' and sipped at our drinks. I liked these boys!

"Thank You." I whispered into Alex's hand.

"What for, love?" He murmured back.

"For getting me to meet these, for being awesome, for being you" I simply replied. He smiled and put his chin on my head, pulling me closer into a hug. I could feel him smiling. I was happy.

I AM happy!