Chapter 5- Who's This?

I woke up rather surprised. There were mens arms around me... Oh. Alex. I smiled to myself at the memory from the night before. Went to a gig, Met Alex, Spent the night with him, cuddled until we fell asleep. Perfect night in my opinion.

Just as I promised Alex, I wriggled out Alex's grasp, and went to the kitchen to make my 'famous' Strawberry Pancakes. I grabbed all of the ingredients and started cooking. I don't need to wake Alex up, the mouthwatering smell of my delicious cooking will.

****************************************************************

I finished serving the breakfast up, when I felt two arms snake around my waist from behind me. I smiled.

"Alex, there's some pancakes on the island thingy for you" I pointed behind me. He turned around and ran straight for them. I sat opposite him, watching him as he smiled and chewed.

After we ate, I'd only just realised that Alex was topless, just walking round in his jeans. I blushed at the sight of his toned, perfect torso.

"See something you like?" Alex said, disrupting me from my thought.

"Yes sir. I see a lot that I like" I replied, in an attempt to flirt. He laughed, letting me know that the comment wasn't too awkward.

"Shall we go somewhere today? I have the day off" Alex asked. I had the day off to, so I simply nodded and went to get changed. I put on my AC/DC t-shirt, black skinny jeans, Doc Martins and sunglasses.

"Can we just stop by my flat so I can get changed please? I don't fancy going in my gig clothes... They're a bit sweaty" Alex shouted to me. I shouted 'Yes' and skipped down the halls of my large flat. 

In typical British style, after yesterday's rain shower, it was as sunny as California summers outside, but I still grabbed my leather jacket just in case. Alex smiled to me and intertwined his hand into mine as we left my flat. I put my keys into my bag, then put my hand back into Alex's. We decided to walk to Alex's flat, because of the rare sunny spell, and so we could talk more.

*********************************************************************************

We arrived at Alex's flat and I could hear The Strokes being played inside. Alex looked worried at the sound of the music, which made me panic.

Who the hell was inside? Does Alex have a girlfriend? WHAT THE HELL?