Chapter 41- Dress Shopping

Today was the day I was aloud to be extremely girly. I was looking for a wedding dress! Breana was so excited! So was I to be fair! 

Breana had a scan, so I picked her up from the hospital. Matt went with Alex to go suit shopping. We both kissed our men goodbye and hopped into my car.

"So, how's the baby doing?" I said, flicking through the radio stations. Urgh, why wasn't there any good ones?
"Really well! Healthy little baby. I think we find out the gender in the next scan! Matt was tearing up, bless him!" She beamed. I was also smiling and grabbed her hand.
"I'm so happy for you Bre. Within a short time you've very quickly become my best friend, like my sister almost. I can easily talk to you, trust you, which is very difficult with anxiety. I love you Bre!" I blurted. It felt good to say that. That's the great thing with Bre. I can just speak my thoughts without her questioning or judging me about it.
"Aww Liv! That is so cute! I love you too!" She replied, tearing up a little.

I parked up at the back of the dress shop and took a deep breath.
"Let's go!" Breana said, pulling my arm, like a kid in a sweet shop.

__/\__/\/\__

Breana already had her bridesmaid dress in mind. And she found it straight away. A royal blue 50's dress with gold embellishments and a pretty underskirt. She looked amazing in it.

After a few slices of cake, a glass of non-alcoholic champagne and lots of white silk being shown to me, I'd found it. It. My dress. The one I want.

It's a sweetheart neckline, slightly gemmed, corset-back, fishtail dress that fits my figure perfectly. I love it so much. It has a subtle layer of silk and a train not too long, but not too short. I love it. My dress.

I chose the veil and some gorgeous shoes, and I got my tiara as a gift from Bre. It all feels real now.

I'm getting married.