Chapter 14- Well...

I let myself and Alex into my flat, and threw off my heeled boots. They were comfortable, but I wanted my slippers! I walked into the kitchen, and Alex and I cuppa tea. We sat in front of the fire (one of the privileges I have with being on the top floor) and listened to The Strokes. Me and Alex were practically screaming Under Cover Of Darkness at the top of our voices, laughing.

Alex told me he had another gig on Saturday, so I told him I'd be there after rehearsals. We sat in a comfortable silence for a short while.

"Do you know how beautiful you look today?"Alex finally piped up. This took me by surprise and I blushed, making Alex chuckle that deep, sexy chuckle.

"Er, no. I look fat and ugly" I simply replied. I still had really low self-esteem. My comment made Alex wince for some reason. I looked at him with a puzzled look on my face.

"Don't ever say that. You are beautiful, perfect and... well... I love you" Alex argued, going shy at the end. My mouth hung open. Do I say it back? Was it a pity comment? I mean I love him, but should I tell him? Oh-

"I love you too." My mouth spluttered, without thought. Good job brain?! Alex smiled, and I knew my brain had done the right thing. Alex pulled me closer, and we kissed for god knows how long, only pausing for breath.

We went to bed after that. And what can I say.... We didn't exactly sleep. I'll spare you the details, but I WILL tell you that it was passionate, and amazing, if I'm honest. I slept well that night.

AN: Okay, well sorry? I can only say that when it comes to sex, you can refer me as Extra Virgin Olive Oil. XD

Make of this what you will. Use your imagination!

Have fun! XD