Chapter 21- Anxious

I stood up and walked into the living room, sighing at the mess. Alex snaked his arms around my waist from behind and put his chin on my shoulder.

"My god what happened in here last night?" Alex murmured in my ear.

"God knows" I replied. I turned around and gave Alex a quick peck on the lips, then started cleaning up.

We decided to make it fun by thinking of lyrics (silly ones about chavvy romances) and danced to You Me At Six. It did make it fun and quick.

After we'd finished, we sat on the settee. I put Netflix on and we watched American Horror Story. Episode One was over, and Alex and I were just lay down, cuddling on the settee. We weren't talking much, just embracing each others presence. He was stroking my hair, and I was rubbing his thigh.

I'm Gonna Tell Him.

"Alex, there is something I haven't told you about me, that I need to." I started off by saying.

"Go on, love. You can tell me anything" Alex confirmed.

"Well erm. I have this thing ... I....erm. I get quite... *sigh* I have Anxiety, so I get panic attacks. It's a 'side effect' of my... Erm... Anorexia. Blessed with a Curse I suppose..." I stammered, rubbing my neck. His eyes widened slightly.

Shit. I've Ruined Our Relationship. He's Not Going To Love Me Anymore. He's gonna find someone who hasn't got a fucking mental health issue. Shiiit! I mentally screamed at myself.

"Come 'here love" Alex said with open arms.

I didn't realise, but because of my 'thoughts' I was now sat up with my feet on the floor. I lay back down into Alex's arms, facing him this time.

"Nothing is going to change my love for you. It doesn't matter, I'll help you through this, not leave you." Alex whispered, looking me in the eyes. Did I say my thoughts aloud?

I smiled at the realisation of his words. I got rid off a few thoughts, and kissed Alex again.

I was relaxed and happy!

AN: All the stuff in this chapter is true to me, but I am sorry if it offends or upsets anybody. Also, isn't AHS great!!!

Thanks for reading XD