Chapter 13- BOO!

Alex was on his phone when I came out of the door, so I took the opportunity to sneak up behind him. As an old gymnast, I was used to being light on my feet, so I was rather quite good at being sneaky. I waited until he was off his phone, and looking towards the door, then I jumped on his back. He shouted in return, and I creased up with laughter. I looked towards the door, seeing Oli walking out and laughing at Alex, then smiling at me. Alex turned around and did a fake sad face. It was rather adorable.

"That was mean." Alex pouted, holding in his laughter. I pecked his lips and he chuckled.

"How are you so quiet? You're wearing fucking Doc Martens?" He asked, eyebrows slightly furrowed. I smiled in return, not a cute smile, a cheeky, proud one.

"Tricks of the trade, Turner. Tricks of the trade" I replied, cheekily.

"And what trade is that, love?" He questioned. We started walking, because Alex loved walking and listening to my stories at the same time. I told him about my gymnastics era, and how I've always wanted to try out circus. I loved the Aerial hoop, and really wanted to try it. Alex took me to the place where we first kissed, and we sat down on the blanket that he kept in the tree. We talked, cuddled and kissed the day away.

Alex told me about his old dreams, and how they haven't really changed. He'd always wanted to be a musician, although there was a very brief period where he wanted to be a pirate, or a light saber from Star Wars.

We read a few lines from my script, and I got into my role, acting sexy for Alex to watch. He smiled and pulled me down on top of him, so we kissed again. I sang Wanted Dead Or Alive for him, and he mentioned (repeatedly) how he could play that on guitar. I just laughed in return.

We also worked on a song together, which was sweet. It was about the night we met, in an Arctic Monkeys way. So far we had:

Stop making the eyes at me, I'll stop making the eyes at you.

You're an explosion, you're dynamite.

I bet that you look good on the dance floor  (in which Alex said that 'he knew I looked good on the dance floor')

They weren't going to go in that order, but we had a few lines anyway.

It was getting dark, so I checked my phone. It was 10:00 pm, so me and Alex put the blanket away, and started walking to my flat.