Chapter 47- LA Beaches

I eventually woke up, to a half-empty bed. I darted up and I could not find Alex for the life of me. I rolled out of bed, and went to the balcony to smoke. It was there that I found the entrancing man, bellowing smoke like a voluptuous dragon. I stared at him in awe for a few seconds, then joined him, lighting my cigarette.

He didn't notice I was there for a moment, but when he eventually did, he entwined his arm around my waist. I molded into him, placing my head on his shoulder. We watched the sunrise, insinuating that it was about 6am.   It was a very aesthetically pleasing view, not going to lie. At that moment, everything felt so tranquil. Like everything sort of, stopped. No worries, no problems. Just that moment with Alex. He perfected to moment by leaning down and giving me a passionate, but loving kiss, placing his hand on the small of my back. 

"Good Morning, Mrs. Turner" Alex said softly. He said it so lovingly, so warmly. I closed my eyes and hummed happily, smiling simultaneously. A sudden weird thought popped into my head.  I listened to it (obviously) and agreed with it. There was a settee on the balcony, and me being me, I grabbed pillow off it, hit Alex and ran away laughing. I turned around to see him too laughing, and grabbing a pillow, ready to chase me. Shit. I ran around the hotel room, dodging the furniture, and Alex. I ran into the bedroom and was stuck... Dead end. Alex shut the door behind him and smirked at me. He slowly started walking towards me, looking very sexy. He ran his tongue over his bottom lip, smoothly. 

"Now, now. You shouldn't have done that, love. Prepare for the tickling of your life." He said, deeply, stifling a laugh. It took me a few minutes to register his warning, and by then it was too late. Tickling was my weak spot, and he knew it. He grabbed my sides (my most ticklish spot) and I burst out into laughter. He started laughing too, and somehow we ended up on the floor with him straddling me... not that I was moaning.  

"Say you're sorry and you can get up" Alex demanded. I pouted my lips and shook my head like a child.

"Neveerrr!" I added.

"Guess we're sitting here all day then love" He replied, not budging. He started circling his hips on top of me. I shot him a death glare. He knew me too well, this drives me crazy (in a good way). He smirked. 

"Say you're sorry! You can never beat the amazing master that is Alexander David Turner!" He said nonchalantly. He took off his top now, but I couldn't do anything as he also restrained my arms. I sucked my teeth and whispered 'damn'. He's been working out more, meaning his six-pack had started to become prominent.  He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Fine! I'm sorry!" I admitted defeat. He lent down and kissed my nose, releasing my hands. I placed them on his neck and pulled him into a deeper kiss. It lasted for a while, until he propped himself up and asked me where we should go today. He helped me stand up and kissed my cheek once more. 

We decided to go to a beach today, a quiet one, hopefully. I think this was a clever trick on his behalf so he could see me in a swimsuit. I put on my Barbarella silver one on, and put a loose black vest over the top, with a black skirt and gladiator sandals. I never dressed like this, but it was sooo hot over here. I grabbed my handbag, putting some towels and beer in, and popped my sunglasses on. Alex and I left, fingers enclosed within each others. He locked the hotel room door and we exited the hotel.

__/\_/\/\__

We reached this nearly-empty beach which was surrounded by cliff-sides. It was called El Matador apparently and it was beautiful. I put the towels down and placed my bag on the sand. I took my top and skirt off, so I was in my swimsuit, and Alex wolf-whistled. I flipped the bird at him, laughing. I turned around for a second to put my clothes away, when two strong arms lifted me onto their shoulder and carried me to the sea. 

"ALEX!" I shouted, to which I got a chuckle from him in return. He plonked me in the sea and splashed me. Twat. He smirked at me and kissed me again, hugging me. 

We messed about in the sea for a bit, but I noticed people started arriving at the beach so we dried off, packed up and left. We found a little old diner on the way back, and decided to pop in for ice cream. It was lovely, and I padded over to the jukebox to see that Under Cover of Darkness was on there, so I picked that. 

Eventually, we were walking back to the hotel as we were getting ready for a party at a friend of Alex's, who recently moved over here, was holding. Miles Kane, I think his name was, I wasn't sure, but it should be fun! Alex and I started skipping on the way to the hotel for a laugh, gaining some very confused looks on the way. We laughed it off and got back to the apartment to get ready.