Chapter 28- Shows and Smiles

The stage was set. The Arctic Monkeys were well-rehearsed and sound checked. The theater was full. The costumes and makeup were on. So one thing left.... Time to be Stacy Jaxx.

All the time whilst I was performing, I occasionally glanced over at Alex, to see him watching intently with a smile on his face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got off stage and went straight to my dressing room. Alex knew where it was. No time to socialize. I instantly threw off my 6-inch high heeled boots an the leather top that was slowly suffocating me.

I sat down in front of my mirror and sighed contently. I was doing what I love, with who I love, and earning rather a lot of money for it (not that I cared about that). Life's good right now!

I poured myself a whiskey and one for Alex for when he got here. And you know when you have these random moments of 'Fuck It!'. Yeah? Well I had one of those things.
I started dancing and singing Slipknot's song Snuff, feeling a state of ecstasy.

Then, I almost shit myself.

Alex decided it would be funny to stand at my doorway, stating and smiling at me. I love that creep.
I just had to laugh though, earning a quizzical look off of Alex, which made me laugh even more. He eventually just smiled, chuckled and hugged me, and closed the door behind him.
I finally escaped Mr. Turner's cuddles and got changed so we could love.

Whilst I was getting changed, I was thinking about the Arctic Monkeys. This was a great opportunity for them, because their first album (they called it Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not because I said that to them, after they met me and thought I was really evil-looking) was about to come out. Apparently I was a minor celebrity, so there could be important people that I know at shows and stuff that could offer the boys good opportunities.

After my 'deep' thoughts, I grabbed my bag and Alex's hand, then we left. And that, my friends, was my huge mistake. Why? As soon as we stepped out of the doors, we were almost blinded by flashes of light. Of course. Paparazzi. How could I be so stupid? Opening Night+New Band+Minor Celebrity= Paparazzi.

Alex and I both slid our sunglasses on and got to his car as quickly as possible. When we got in, I looked over to Alex who had his head back.

"I am so sorry," was all I could muster up to say.

"What for?" Alex asked me. I looked at him. His eyebrows knitted together, a worried glint in his eyes.

"That. The fucking press. The lack of privacy. I should have warned you. I'm so, so sorry baby." I replied, almost whispering at the end. Suddenly my lap became a very interesting thing to look at...

Instead of replying, he just pushed my hair out of my face, lifted my chin his finger and kissed me. When he pulled away, we sat, staring and smiling at each other. He mouthed the words "It's okay" and we drive to my apartment. He never went to his anymore. It was always occupied by Matt and Breana.

That's when a thought occurred to me. Before I could even think about it, my mouth had formed the words...

"Alex, do you want to move in with me?"

AN- oh my god I'm back XD
BUT I HAVE A REASON OKAY!!!

My computer broke, so this has been sitting as a document for ages and I thought I would grab my tablet and type it all out.... That's how much I love you all XD

Also... I'd love to hear from you all. So be sure to vote and comment!!