Chapter 31- Oh God...

Don't. Even. Bother.

My head was pounding, my stomach was doing frontflips... Seems like the effect of two nights drinking has caught up with me.

I rolled onto my side to look at Alex, to find him already awake, smiling down at me. I closed my eyes and smiled at him, then felt him kiss my nose.

Sinking back into the mattress, I groaned and heard Alex laugh deeply. I pulled our duvet over my head and quickly fell back asleep.

__/\_/\/\__

Alex's POV

I saw her stir in her sleep, so I slid out of bed and got a cuppa tea and some paracetamol. I actually didn't have a hangover, so I was fine. Whilst I was making some tea, a couple lyrics popped into my mind, so I ran over to find the nearest piece of paper and pen to right them down.

This house is a circus, beserk as fuck, they tend to see that as a perk though, look, what it's, done to your friends, all their memories are pretend, and the last thing that they want is for this feeling to end.

They came from a memory from last night, when we got offered drugs, which we declined. But I could just imagine how the people taking them felt...

Anyway...

The kettle clicked so I finished making the tea, and took the cups and tablets into Oliv- I mean our room and placed them onto the bedside table. It landed with a small clunk and Olivia slowly opened her colour-changing, beautiful eyes.

"Morning beautiful" I spoke. She smiled at me and rubbed her head. I pushed the tablets towards her and kissed her softly, before going back into the kitchen to look at the lyrics I wrote.

Olivia's POV

I slowly got out of bed and slipped on Alex's shirt, obviously with my knee socks. I went into the kitchen, to find Alex staring at a piece of paper, with his lips twitching slightly. I hugged him from behind and looked to see what he was doing. I read the (terribly) scrawled writing and realised they were lyrics.

They were great!

"Alex, they are so good. You could repeat them, so it's like a mini chorus" I advised. I don't really like giving him advise on lyrics, because it's his job, which he is amazing at. But it sorta slipped out today... He looked at me and smiled.

"I think that's a wonderful idea love" he stated, before kissing me passionately, yet still... softly. If that even makes sense. He lifted me up onto the work surface, his lips staying attached to mine.

Then... the door bell went.

Of course.

I slowly broke away from Alex, and he went to answer the door, whilst I ran to the bedroom to put some jeans on.

When I came back out, I saw the boys manager, Colin.

"Y'alright Colin?" I greeted. He nodded quickly, then stood up and left, saying goodbye to us and leaving quickly.

"What was that about?" I mumbled to Alex. He sighed and frowned.

"I have to go on tour... For three months"