Chapter 56 - TLSP

----1 month later----

Alex had been in the studio a lot recently. And Miles had been round a lot recently. We never really got time alone. But it was okay... I guess. 

I just got home after a long day of script reading, and was exhausted. Oh, yeah, I got a part on this BBC TV Show coming soon called Sherlock. I love the original Sherlock Holmes stories, so this should be fun. I'm playing Molly Hooper, who likes Sherlock, but works in St. Bartholomew's Hospital in the Morgue. Should be fun, as long as they don't hire a douche as the main character.

I dropped my stuff and went straight to the balcony to smoke. I needed that before anything else. I heard Alex shout a "hey" and I just responded with a groan. I'll talk to him in a minute.

Lighting the cigarette, and taking the first drag, I let the stresses of today melt away. I heard Alex get up and walk towards me, but didn't bother turning around. I felt two arms make their way around my waist. He put his head on my shoulder. 

"What's up?" He mumbled.

"Tired," I murmured to him "we went through a lot today. Still don't know who Sherlock. They just wanted me to talk to Sherlock's brother. It's killing me not knowing." I laughed slightly.

"I'm sure you'll find out soon" He replied, getting a cigarette and lighting it. 

"How was the studio?" I asked.

"Pretty good. We recorded this song called '505' with Miles in it" He smiled.

"Oh sweet, can't wait to hear it" I smiled back.

"Me and Mi have actually been working on some stuff together. We were thinking of starting a band ourselves, alongside Arctic Monkeys, of course." He voiced.

"That sounds awesome baby" I replied, knowing that it meant I would see Alex even less than I do now. We went back in and sat down to watch some stuff on TV. Granted I was happy for him... but I won't see him much.