Chapter 12- Oli?

I couldn't sleep that night. Of course! I was so nervous, yet so excited. I was meeting Oli to get my script and having free coffee in the process, and going to see Alex afterwards. To be honest, a pretty spot on day. I decided to roll out of bed and get a glass of milk to try and help me sleep. It seemed to work, as I finally fell asleep.

I woke up, and literally SPRUNG out of bed. Alex had given me a CD of his amazing works, so I stuck that in, put it on a high volume and sung in the shower.

I got together an outfit ready last night, so I threw on my black blouse, black skinny jeans, heeled boots, leather jacket and sunglasses. I did my 'signature' red lips and waddled downstairs. The time was 9:45am, and Starbucks was only round the corner from me. To kill sometime, I had a cookie for breakfast, then it was time to leave. I didn't really eat much, I didn't really have to, I didn't get hungry.

I walked down to Starbucks and waited outside for this guy. I had no idea what he looked like, so I was hoping he knew me. I waited for like 1 minute when a raspy northern accent shouted my name. I turned around, knowing it would be Oli, as he said "Miss. Wood" instead of "Olivia". I was quite pleasantly surprised. The man had a dark blue beanie, a t-shirt that said 'Drop Dead', black skinny jeans and black vans on. He also was covered in tattoos and even had a small one on his face. Phwoar! No, no. I'm with Alex. But that can't stop me thinking! XD

"Hello. Oli?" I asked, making sure it was the right guy.

"Yes, that's me!" Oli replied, and we proceeded into Starbucks. I ordered a small Caramel Frappacino, and Oli ordered a Cappuccino, and we sat down. Oli pulled out a script and handed it to me.

"I'm sure you know most of the songs and words, so here is the dialogue. It does have the song lyrics, so don't worry if you don't know the words. You have the part of Stacee Jaxx. I know it's usually a male character, but we want to experiment and I think a woman can be more like the original character." You nodded your head in agreement. Yes granted, I have to act like a bit of a slag, but Stacee is my favourite character, and does sing my favourite songs, including Wanted Dead Or Alive by Bon Jovi. Oli briefed me with the cast and deadlines, and the meeting came to an end. My phone buzzed in my pocket and it was Alex.

Alex Band Guy: Just leaving now love, see you in a minute! xxxx

I smiled and Oli laughed.

"That your boyfriend?" Oli asked. I was shocked at how he knew.

"Err, yeah. How could you tell?"

"You subconsciously blushed whilst smiling. Tell-tale signs!" Oli replied, laughing. I smiled and now Oli knew something to me, I had to ask him something.

"So do you have a girlfriend?" I finally asked.

"Yeah, her name's Hannah." Oli smiled, slightly blushing. I smiled at him and looked out the window, seeing some smoke and a head of ruffled hair. I said 'goodbye' to Oli, we shook hands and I made my way out to my boyfriend.

AN: So yes, the character Oli, is based on Oli Sykes!!! I love Bring Me The Horizon! They are a great band!