Chapter 46- D is for Delightful

***A few days after the wedding***

Married life had been amazing so far. Constant kisses and cuddles, great chill time and... other things... A-hem...

Alex and I were flying out to L.A tonight for our honeymoon/holiday. Our honeymoon technically started at home, so it was more of a holiday.

So, inevitably... The flat was manic. Alex decided to leave his packing til last minute, so was now running round like a headless chicken on cocaine... Yeah, just picture that...

There were boxers flying across the room into a case, jeans, converse, shower gels, deodorant, condoms...

I had to sit on his case while he zipped it up because he put so much stuff in it.

I went to the kitchen to make sure there was no food there to go manky.
After thorough checks, I was happy to leave.

Alex walked out of the door, pecking my cheek on the way. I smiled and lugged my suitcase out, triple locking the door and flipping on the security system. What? Safety!

I looked in my bag one last time, plopping my keys in.
Passports: Check.
Boarding Passes: Check.
Cigarettes: Check.
Purse: Check.
Sunglasses: Check.
Keys: Check.
Phone: In my Pocket.

__/\_/\/\__

We eventually boarded the plane and prepared ourselves for the long flight. I ordered a straight whiskey, and Alex ordered a beer.

"Wuss" I joked, smiling and chuckling at him. He put on an overdramatic hurt face and pouted. It didn't last long because I kissed him, and he was fine. We shared headphones as I put The Beatles, Nirvana, Foo Fighters and Elvis on.

I took this time to really look at Alex. Deeply. Contently. The little curl at the corners of his lips that subconsciously occur whenever he listens to music. The way his dark chocolate coloured hair has been slowly getting longer. The way his eyebrows twitch slightly when he's thinking of lyrics. The way you can see his eyes moving underneath his closed lids, as if he's scanning his brains for words to string a clever lyric. His perfectly shaped jawline, chiseled to perfection. His cheekbones that pop out when he pouts.

I slowly grabbed a pen and his notebook out of my bag and placed the pen in his hand, and notebook on the table, so he could write down his lyrics.

He did so immediately and when he finished, he looked over to me.

"How did you know?" He enquired, his voice slightly raspy.

"I pay close attention" I smiled, kissing him once again. He put the arm rest up that was between us and pulled me into him, stroking my hair, and humming an unfamiliar tune, that I assume was meant to go to that song he was just writing.

Alex's POV

This wonderful, beautiful woman was so perfect. She understood me completely. How do I deserve her? I don't, but I'm selfish so I'm gonna keep her anyway. I smiled at my thoughts and noticed she had fallen asleep on me chest. I didn't mind at all, obviously. I asked the hostess to grab us a blanket, which she surprisingly adhered to, and smiled.

When she came back, she admitted she was a fan of us both and asked to have an autograph after the flight. I smiled and nodded, and she walked of a happy woman.

I checked over the lyrics I recently wrote and was surprised at how I liked them:

He knew what he wanted to say but he didn't know how to word it, the dirty little pervert. Was seeking an escape but the place was well guarded...

I scratched pervert to Herbert to make it fit better. It was a phrase me and the lads used to say about scumbags: "Dirty Little Herberts".

I again chuckled at my thoughts, so if people were looking at me, they probably thought I was mad... Laughing to myself.

I placed my notebook back on the little table, and started to drift off into sleepy land.

__/\_/\/\__

Olivia's POV

I woke up, checking the time on my phone. We had an hour until we landed, so I lifted myself off Alex's chest and sat up. He also woke and pulled his adorable sleepy smile at me. I smiled a kissed him.

"We have an hour until we land" I stated. He nodded and patted his lap.

"What shall we do then?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Not much to do on a plane hun" I said sarcastically, making him laugh.

"Ooh, the hostess wants autographs. She loves us both. Do you wanna go now?" He suggested. I nodded and stretched before standing up and holding Alex's hand as we went to find the Hostess.

We eventually found her and signed her autograph book. She also got someone to take a picture with us and squealed happily.

"Thank you so much!" She exclaimed. We both smiled at her and walked back to our seats. I loved making fans happy. It was splendid.

__/\_/\/\__

The plane eventually landed and we got off one by one.

Alex and I managed to get through with no paparazzi, so we got to the hotel with ease.

After checking in I looked at my phone and realised the time was for the UK. I changed to LA time zones and noticed it was 5am.

Both Alex and I got into our pyjamas instantly, and crashed out on the bed. Jet Lag hit us like a bitch.