Chapter 23- What The Fuck?

~~~~~ At the Theater ~~~~~~

I had to zoom straight to costume then to makeup, so I told Alex he could either come with me, or talk to Oli. He went to find Oli, so I kissed him on the lips and ran off.

Alex's POV

I found Oli straight away, I mean with all those tattoos... Nothing wrong with 'em like. They're pretty cool. He was on the phone, so I stood next to him, and waved at him. He nodded at me, and rolled his eyes, as an expression of boredom from the person on the phone. I smiled at him and waited.

Then.. He full on shouted down the phone, scaring the life out of me.

"WHAT? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN?" Oli shouted. He sighed a long sigh, and closed his eyes with anger.

"Fine. I'll find someone else" He added, hanging up. He rubbed his forehead out of frustration.

"Oli, what's up? Perhaps I can help?" I asked warily. He sighed.

"The band have cancelled. I've got no-one to play the instrumentals of each song" He exasperated. My face lit up.

"Well Oli. Good luck I'm here innit!" I smiled. "My band are looking for something to do for publicity, Record Label wants us to. We could do it if you want. I can ring the lads now if you want" Oli's eyes widened. A smile plastered itself onto his face.

"Are you fucking serious? Oh My God, you are a savior, Mr. Alex Turner" Oli laughed.

"I'll take that as a yes then. I'll go ring the lads, and tell Olivia. Where's makeup?" I added.

"Down the hall, and to your left. Thank you so much Alex" Oli informed me. I simply smiled, and walked down the hall to find Olivia.

Olivia's POV

Alex wandered into makeup, looking a little lost, yet ecstatic about something.

"Over here, love!" I shouted. He looked into my direction and strides over to me. I kissed his cheek, leaving a red lipstick stain on his face. I laughed as he pouted at me, trying to look sad.

"Anyway, what's up, love?" I asked him. He smiled again and began to explain the whole situation.

"Guess what band are doing the instrumentals for each song?" Alex asked.

"Erm, I think they're called Royal Blood, but I'm not sure, why?" I replied. He shook his head.

"They cancelled." He informed me. I went into panic mode.

"WHAT THE FUCK? WHO'S GOING TO DO THE INSTRUMENTALS NOW? WTAF" I exclaimed. He put his hands on my shoulders.

"Calm Down. We sorted out a replacement. This band called the Arctic Monkey's are doing it?" Alex smiled. A huge wash of relief flooded over me. I smiled, and pulled Alex into an awkward sitty-standy hug.

"Thank you, babe. Have you rung the lads yet?" I inquired.

"I'll do it now love. By the way, you look amazing in your costume!" Alex confirmed. I smiled at his compliment.

"Oh and Alex, I'll probably be by the stage by the time you've finished, so go sit next to Oli yeah?" I told him. He mouthed an 'okay' and put his phone to his ear, leaving the room.