Chapter 16- Flower Crowns

Alex and I were on a bit of a hype, if I'm honest. He was looking round my apartment... And found my two flower crowns that I made in the Isle Of Wight. (AN: Literally wearing mine right now XD). Alex smirked, and just read his mind. He flung my blue one to me, and placed the maroon coloured one on his head. I placed mine on, and watched Alex, as I knew he was going to do something funny now. All of a sudden, Alex jumped up and started singing at the top of his voice. And what song, I hear you ask? Well...

"FEET DOWN FAIL ME NOW, TAKE ME TO THE FINISH LINE. ALL MY HEART IT BREAKS, EVERY STEP THAT I TAKE, BUT I'M HOPING AT THE GATES, THEY TELL ME THAT YOU'RE MINE!!!" Alex sung. Yep. Lana Del Rey. (AN: I know the song wouldn't have been around then, but oh well!) He looked at me with expectant eyes. I laughed, and made my decision.

I jumped up onto the settee... OH MY GOD, ALEX GOT ME SAYING SETTEE?!? I USED TO SAY SOFA?!?!

"WALKING THROUGH THE CITY STREETS, IS IT BY MISTAKE OR DESIGN? I FEEL SO ALONE ON A FRIDAY NIGHT, CAN YOU MAKE IT FEEL LIKE HOME, IF I TELL YOU YOU'RE MINE?" I replied singing. Then, simultaneously Me and Alex sung the line;

"It's like I told you honey!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After our singing session turned into a snogging session, Alex and I decided to get changed and go out somewhere. We decided to keep our flower crowns on, because... well... we could!?! XD

We decided to pack up a picnic, and go to the park, as it was like 19°C, which was really good for Sheffield in the start of spring.

We laid our blanket down, and sat down in the sun. I looked around and saw Oli and Hannah, sitting- no cuddling on the bench. I smiled and hit Alex to get his attention.

"Woah! That was mean! What?" Alex said, pretending to be hurt from the tiny punch.

"Look! That's Oli. The script man from my play!" I answered, giving him no sympathy. A look I couldn't understand rushed across Alex's face.

"Al, you okay there? You look..." I asked, not really knowing how to finish that sentence.

"I know him from somewhere. Oh. Stocksbridge High School. He was in the year below me. Oh my god! I knew I recognised him from somewhere." He half-shouted. My mouth hung open. Oh. My. God. So my 'boss' and my boyfriend, knew each other.

"Do you think he'll recognise you?" I questioned. Alex rubbed the back of his neck.

"Gosh, I dunno. Maybe. I suppose it hasn't been that long." Before he could even finish his sentence, I had pulled him up, and was walking over to Oli and Hannah.

"OLI!" I shouted. He turned round and saw me. He smiled and waved.

"Oli, this is Alex, my boyfriend. You both went to Stocksbridge!" I said, a little too excitedly. Oli looked straight at Alex and smiled.

"Yeah. He helped me learn how to play guitar. How you doing mate? Did you and Matt start that band?" Oli asked, smiling.

"I'm good, man! And yeah, we did,with Jamie and Nick. We're called the Arctic Monkeys" Alex replied.

"Right, well, we'll get out of your way. I'll see you on Monday, Oli!" I said, not wanting to interrupt anymore. Oli waved goodbye, and we went back to our picnic.

"Small world, huh, love?" Alex stated.

Small world, indeed!

AN: This chapter is dedicated to @doodlestudel for giving me this awesome piece of information.

Thanks for reading! XD